2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
There’s a RB coming sooner than later

nintendo switch mario GIF

Advertisement
From Noel Devine, to Jordan Scarlet, to Nayquan Wright, to that kid that flipped to OSU a couple of years ago........every year we fret over these guys and not sure too many of them have actually turned into something great. The only one that has ever really really hurt was Dalvin Cook. And you looked at his highlights in high school and you could see we ***ced that one up. Not so sure with any of these. Hopefully we add a good one this year and Citizen and Chaney are back healthy to go with the others.

The Jones kid is the better athlete. Macho had questions about him as an RB and Macho’s been around some quality RBs.

Advertisement
From Noel Devine, to Jordan Scarlet, to Nayquan Wright, to that kid that flipped to OSU a couple of years ago........every year we fret over these guys and not sure too many of them have actually turned into something great. The only one that has ever really really hurt was Dalvin Cook. And you looked at his highlights in high school and you could see we ***ced that one up. Not so sure with any of these. Hopefully we add a good one this year and Citizen and Chaney are back healthy to go with the others.
RB's are all very replaceable. same in the nfl.

unless it's a dalvin cook, leonard fournette, reggie bush, i.e. generational type players then honestly it's very low on the totum pole of important positions

i'd much rather have a proven portal RB every single year than a high school RB anyways as they can handle the load and have better vision with experience

RB's are all very replaceable. same in the nfl.

unless it's a dalvin cook, leonard fournette, reggie bush, i.e. generational type players then honestly it's very low on the totum pole of important positions

i'd much rather have a proven portal RB every single year than a high school RB anyways as they can handle the load and have better vision with experience

I think Baxter is considered to be in that top tier of talent. The others are all very good, but probably get more bang for the buck if you get top RB in the portal than a true freshman.

Advertisement
I think Baxter is considered to be in that top tier of talent. The others are all very good, but probably get more bang for the buck if you get top RB in the portal than a true freshman.
baxter looks to be good and I do wish he had decided to come here but he's not anywhere near the leonard fournette / dalvin cook program changing back type coming out of high school

if anything, the board will make him out to be that way because we missed out on him and people here love to be miserable

Advertisement
lane has never been a strong recruiter

however when you're 8-2, in the SEC, nearly knocked off bama, and also one of the best rushing teams in the country, you're bound to get a solid RB recruit

if lane dips for auburn next week then we're back in play
He was recruiting coordinator at USC bringing in #1 classes and was recruiter of the year.

Advertisement
Back