2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
no way knighton is shown the door after his resurgence and he's still our best home run back on the team
That’s what I’m saying. Last two games seems like he’s playing harder. I’m sure the Virginia game drama afterwards was a wake up call.

Advertisement
Well, it is a legitimate question. In particular since we've looked like crap offensively and the OC is hopefully out the door. I'd be looking elsewhere for sure.
Not questioning their reasoning just noting that many here as soon as they saw their comments knew he wasn't coming.

Maybe Johnson is not as big a priority as you think. Maybe Fletcher isn't even number 1 on the RB board.

Then I’d be fine. Which is basically what I said in my post. If you wanna substitute fletcher for an equal or better replacement, fine by me. But you can’t miss on this kid (or not prioritize him, which i believe you’re insinuating) and not sign a high school back and only get Lucious Stanley 2.0 in the portal.

Then I’d be fine. Which is basically what I said in my post. If you wanna substitute fletcher for an equal or better replacement, fine by me. But you can’t miss on this kid (or not prioritize him, which i believe you’re insinuating) and not sign a high school back and only get Lucious Stanley 2.0 in the portal.
To be fair the only reason they signed Stanley is they lost both Citizen and Chaney just days from the start of the season.

Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon

We gon be SLOW AFFFF forever, lol...

How can this be possible at miami?! FML

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we fire Gattis and get a half decent OC who can actually scheme (even somewhat) to players' strengths, he might come here. I wouldn't play for that moron Gattis either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back