2023 Chris Johnson Jr

I'd like to get this kid because his speed is electric, but at the same time I can't help but think we have had shifty speed guys and they never pan out for us. If we are looking more the Citizen type backs I understand how they can miss on this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought yall said Lane couldnt croot?.

He honestly fits that scheme more so than what ever it is we run. Would like to add 2 dillard kids in a row but knew this would be a fist out drag out recruitment...they probably are aware hence the new rb offers going out
lane has never been a strong recruiter

however when you're 8-2, in the SEC, nearly knocked off bama, and also one of the best rushing teams in the country, you're bound to get a solid RB recruit

if lane dips for auburn next week then we're back in play

It'll be interesting to see how he's used wherever he ends up. He's not someone I'd count on as a running back. He's not a receiver. He's something in between with a ton of speed.

It'll be interesting to see how he's used wherever he ends up. He's not someone I'd count on as a running back. He's not a receiver. He's something in between with a ton of speed.
Deebo is the example of how to use someone like him

Advertisement
Got to give it to our vets here.Once he and his father mentioned they were concerned with how miami was going to use him,many here said he wasn't coming and were just making excuses.

If Knighton plays like he did last weekend then I would be all for keeping him. Just hold onto the **** ball. He ran hard and ****ed off. I’d take 2-3 backs. Thad is likely gone and Chaney can’t stay healthy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have a chance to pull off a legendary Florida RB strikeout.

With how much Mario supposedly loves the run game it sounds too bad to be true. Something will happen.

This is pretty inexcusable UNLESS Fletcher is coming. But this kid had about 1.99 feet in the doors of the Hecht 2 months ago. Losing him to Ole Miss with no contingency simply can’t happen at this position.
I am guessing that’s why Seven McGee is on campus.

Got to give it to our vets here.Once he and his father mentioned they were concerned with how miami was going to use him,many here said he wasn't coming and were just making excuses.

Well, it is a legitimate question. In particular since we've looked like crap offensively and the OC is hopefully out the door. I'd be looking elsewhere for sure.

Advertisement
Back