2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
His competition was NOTHING compared to MANY other Great RBs....nowhere near Dade's....I saw Noel play a bunch...same HS as myself....Jammi German (same area) had a wayyyyy larger effect on recruiting.
@Brooklyndee will attest.
You’re my guy but I literally remember sitting in HS & everyone in the school would talk about Noel Devine’s highlights & some people even had him as their myspace backround lol He was a HUGE deal with kids then. Probably the biggest I can remember besides maybe that white kid that would jump over people. Sam something I think.

You’re my guy but I literally remember sitting in HS & everyone in the school would talk about Noel Devine’s highlights & some people even had him as their myspace backround lol He was a HUGE deal with kids then. Probably the biggest I can remember besides maybe that white kid that would jump over people. Sam something I think.
Reggie Bush was pretty big also.

Advertisement

Sam McDuffie. He’s now bobsledding I believe

Haha good one. Except @Liberty City El is not much of a drinker from what I gathered. Now, imagine the stuff he would know if he was LOL............🤷‍♂️
Well if the 🐐 @Liberty City El doesn’t drink then let me take one for the team & I’ll drink all of his alcohol for him! I’m actually talking about liquor for u fake Pause dudes who keeps trying to catch the 🐐 of pauses slipping

Advertisement
Didnt say ANYTHING about his competition but you got it man.. Enjoy the game

denzel washington cringe GIF
Devine wouldn't have done half as much in Dade, that what he did in Lee County.....Stop it.....Lol....

Advertisement
Maybe I'm speaking for myself but, I remember playing college ball when Norl Devine's tape went viral. Everyone thought they were watching Barry Sanders reincarnated.
I didn't. I thought Inwas watching an awesome highlight reel from a guy who was too small to ever make the league.

Advertisement
Maybe I'm speaking for myself but, I remember playing college ball when Norl Devine's tape went viral. Everyone thought they were watching Barry Sanders reincarnated.
Definitely. I guess my point was and maybe I didn't make it clear, I'm fairly certain Devine had at least a couple of kids before he got out of high school. So yeah we're definitely getting older, but he started having kids early too.

Saw him randomly walking the concourse at halftime 😅 he is slightly built to say the least but obviously fast af. Hope he saw how much we will feature the RB - we need him!

Definitely. I guess my point was and maybe I didn't make it clear, I'm fairly certain Devine had at least a couple of kids before he got out of high school. So yeah we're definitely getting older, but he started having kids early too.
He was nothing but a Grade A F-up....If anyone knows...it's me. He went to my HS (NFM)...and lived in my hometown (Cape Coral) when he was in HS I was told kid has issues. Deion tried to help him....and he Sh*t on Prime as well.

Advertisement
Back