2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
Lol at Devine literally boosted recruiting....
You good man? Devine highlight video was one of the most "viral" video ever, it was probably the first to go viral on youtube in that era.. He bought alot of people to recruiting world just off of his highlight video. Not sure if you confuse what I am saying or have some predetermined thoughts that are clouding your mind..

You good man? Devine highlight video was one of the most "viral" video ever, it was probably the first to go viral on youtube in that era.. He bought alot of people to recruiting world just off of his highlight video. Not sure if you confuse what I am saying or have some predetermined thoughts that are clouding your mind..
His competition was NOTHING compared to MANY other Great RBs....nowhere near Dade's....I saw Noel play a bunch...same HS as myself....Jammi German (same area) had a wayyyyy larger effect on recruiting.
@Brooklyndee will attest.

His competition was NOTHING compared to MANY other Great RBs....nowhere near Dade's....I saw Noel play a bunch...same HS as myself....Jammi German (same area) had a wayyyyy larger effect on recruiting.
@Brooklyndee will attest.
Didnt say ANYTHING about his competition but you got it man.. Enjoy the game

denzel washington cringe GIF

Advertisement
Lol let it go man, don't do it to yourself. I know what you mean. That joint was crazy. It borderline looked fake

Advertisement
Advertisement

I agree. I was one of them. I didn’t follow recruiting until then. I was in the 12th grade

Advertisement

I was a Canadian kid in Ottawa playing high school football and that highlight tape circulated around the locker room. It’s how I got started with football recruiting.

I respect the old guys and understand the competition level. But his highlight is absolutely what got me in to recruiting. The infamous tape with the “balling boys” sound track, yeah that **** hit.

If we did a poll of “best highlight you’ve seen” or “highlight that changed recruiting the most” id take Noel Devine over the entire field.

I respect the old guys and understand the competition level. But his highlight is absolutely what got me in to recruiting. The infamous tape with the “balling boys” sound track, yeah that **** hit.

If we did a poll of “best highlight you’ve seen” or “highlight that changed recruiting the most” id take Noel Devine over the entire field.
Yea Divine highlight changed the game can't put it into words.

Advertisement
Back