2023 Chris Johnson Jr

I don’t think he saying before this year though. But whoever is the odd man out is probably rolling out after the season. We would get another back in here for spring ball. Thad pops was heated he was not playing so he probably gone. He gets tackled too easily for such a big ****! Rooster is the returning starter and is the best all around player (speed, toughness, quickness, catching, just missing blocking). Chaney does it all. Let those two and Parrish play the most and they may both go pro if they ball out. Then next year you have Parrish, Citizen and whoever you signed and if Thad stays.
Lol how can anyone predict next year already? There is a entire season anything can happen....

Last edited:
Advertisement
The first 40 seconds were nothing, the next 30 were 4 yard runs, & then the same play was shown multiple times 😂
So I’m not in the business of talking down on players who have been loyal to the U. Who could have went any where else in the country out of high school, but decided against it because tradition and the crib called them home. What would you be saying about these highlights if he went to an SEC team or B10?! We really need to stop this slander of our home grown, young men; whom I wish NOTHING but success for in every aspect of life! You can do better my guy..

So I’m not in the business of talking down on players who have been loyal to the U. Who could have went any where else in the country out of high school, but decided against it because tradition and the crib called them home. What would you be saying about these highlights if he went to an SEC team or B10?! We really need to stop this slander of our home grown, young men; whom I wish NOTHING but success for in every aspect of life! You can do better my guy..
I’m talking down a highlight tape. I think Don is the best RB we have when healthy. You’re mixing the 2 up.

Need I remind people that the poster you are quoting and reacting to also pedalled the false narrative that Mario wasn’t going to be able to hire black assistant and position coaches because of implied racism/distrust/inability to gel with black coaches in the wake of BMac bailing on Miami for UGA…

On Don Jr, his father is a straight shooter and he said himself that he expects Jr to have a record-breaking year. His spirits couldn’t be higher and he couldn’t be more devoted or motivated. I’ll get him on a podcast in the near future so you don’t have to take my word for it though!
Message boards are interesting. There are some people with connections here and there but a lot of them have very specific agendas. Remember that..

Advertisement
LOL then you better not watch knightons.
Im a fan of both players but between the two, Knighton got more explosive plays but he actually got a oppotunity to show what he could do due to guys getting injured.. I think Don is the more complete back and actually mayybe faster due to track times (knee injuries definitely hurt) but so far Rooster proved it more on field, even with being suspended first part of season
Like I said on tape Chaney dont got plays

Gamebreaking against FSU that should have put clamps on game.
In open field against UNC
Against NCST
Run against Pitt

Those are all gamebreaking explosive plays

Lol you losing credibility on this site CoRch
Wow Excited GIF by Steve Harvey TV

I’m talking down a highlight tape. I think Don is the best RB we have when healthy. You’re mixing the 2 up.
Ok. My original post was not to highlight the editing or whoever put together the clip. It was to showcase Dons abilities when he’s at full strength, and dispel the notion that’s he’s Lazy, or inadequate. Apologies..

Advertisement
Rooster is definitely proven.
And sometimes we forget, we're just fans.
They (the coaches) work with these kids every day.

We really don't know anything about these kids or what goes on in that building. We don't know their health, their work ethic, their grasp of the playbook, their attitude, etc.

However, I've been told that at least one of these RB's will see the portal, and it could even be both. We'll see.

I hope you're wrong my friend!

Im a fan of both players but between the two, Knighton got more explosive plays but he actually got a oppotunity to show what he could do due to guys getting injured.. I think Don is the more complete back and actually mayybe faster due to track times (knee injuries definitely hurt) but so far Rooster proved it more on field, even with being suspended first part of season
Like I said on tape Chaney dont got plays

Gamebreaking against FSU that should have put clamps on game.
In open field against UNC
Against NCST
Run against Pitt

Those are all gamebreaking explosive plays

Don has the strength to get you 5 every time and bust a big one on any play. Knighton hasn't proven that yet to me.

Advertisement
Don has the strength to get you 5 every time and bust a big one on any play. Knighton hasn't proven that yet to me.
I literally posted a video with evidence of him ACTUALLY BUSTING BIG ONES IN ACTUAL COLLEGE GAMES.. We are going into year 3 and still talking in theory for Don, now like I said I am a fan of his and think he can do it too but what you see from fans is actually wanting him to realize his potential because all potential means is you havent done **** yet..

Injuries like he has had suck but he has to start proving he is what he is and not just what we hoped.. This dude supposed to be a superstar.. Hopefully he can become what we all believe.. Rooster even missing first month of season showed talent

I literally posted a video with evidence of him ACTUALLY BUSTING BIG ONES IN ACTUAL COLLEGE GAMES.. We are going into year 3 and still talking in theory for Don, now like I said I am a fan of his and think he can do it too but what you see from fans is actually wanting him to realize his potential because all potential means is you havent done **** yet..

Injuries like he has had suck but he has to start proving he is what he is and not just what we hoped.. This dude supposed to be a superstar.. Hopefully he can become what we all believe.. Rooster even missing first month of season showed talent
You didn't read what I said. I said Bust a big one and get 5 yards a carry. Rooster was not averaging 5 yards a carry. Don was close before injury I believe.

Advertisement
Dabo gonna be in on that Bama gig as well.
He will be the guy. Said that since tua freshman year and was the first name brought up when I asked specifically to someone who is definitely in the know and he said it ho humly to. And my connect isn't your regular..it was my first game(Tua first game) attending in Tuscaloosa (only was in bama due to hurricane) and I was treated like a 5 star recruit because of him. Lol

Advertisement
Back