2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Rooster is definitely proven.
And sometimes we forget, we're just fans.
They (the coaches) work with these kids every day.

We really don't know anything about these kids or what goes on in that building. We don't know their health, their work ethic, their grasp of the playbook, their attitude, etc.

However, I've been told that at least one of these RB's will see the portal, and it could even be both. We'll see.
When I say unproven im strictly talking about the new staff not having these guys. I agree with your post tho. That’s why I don’t get into the favoritism **** the fans come up with..we got 5 backs with the talent to play for sure ..someone is gunna end up leaving that’s for sure..but ppl talking about so and so is lazy and will be told to leave..that’s wild to me lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rooster is definitely proven.
And sometimes we forget, we're just fans.
They (the coaches) work with these kids every day.

We really don't know anything about these kids or what goes on in that building. We don't know their health, their work ethic, their grasp of the playbook, their attitude, etc.

However, I've been told that at least one of these RB's will see the portal, and it could even be both. We'll see.
somebody fed you some sht out they *** coach...we can't afford to lose both.....If we lose Chaney and Franklin that would leave us with two APBs and freshman in a power scheme...also, you really believe the staff would go into a season with only 3 backs?

Advertisement
The Thad transferring whispers make sense he’s gotten way too big
All this says Thad hasn’t been training, I guess he’ll try to transfer and they’ll tell him HE’s BIGGENS now and will have to play NOSE sound like he’s lost the desire.

Well wait till he gets a taste of our world of no free lunch of a full ride .

He should get a summer job for 12-14 hours a day a taste of what’s waiting for him that’ll get him back in line.

GOCANES

somebody fed you some sht out they *** coach...we can't afford to lose both.....If we lose Chaney and Franklin that would leave us with two APBs and freshman in a power scheme...also, you really believe the staff would go into a season with only 3 backs?
I don’t think he saying before this year though. But whoever is the odd man out is probably rolling out after the season. We would get another back in here for spring ball. Thad pops was heated he was not playing so he probably gone. He gets tackled too easily for such a big ****! Rooster is the returning starter and is the best all around player (speed, toughness, quickness, catching, just missing blocking). Chaney does it all. Let those two and Parrish play the most and they may both go pro if they ball out. Then next year you have Parrish, Citizen and whoever you signed and if Thad stays.

In the thread about “Hot Takes 2022” I said that one of my Hot Takes for the season was that Chaney would get hurt again midseason and mentally check out once he realizes hes not getting meaningful reps again and ends up transferring after the season. You can just see it coming. Smh.
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

Advertisement
Exactly....based on (eye test) what we've seen so far on the field..... only kid on the roster that could "possibly" be a better pure RB (down the line) is Citizen ....Knighton and Parish are both 3rd down change up types....If anything, I can see them battling or splitting reps....the only way Chaney gets pushed out is by injury or something off the field imo...
So based on what you've seen from Citizen on the field? Are you really comparing HS to College?

Advertisement
Well if we got 1-2 RB's transferring we better be expanding that RB board. Seems slim Although we don't know for sure what Mario and Smith have.

All this says Thad hasn’t been training, I guess he’ll try to transfer and they’ll tell him HE’s BIGGENS now and will have to play NOSE sound like he’s lost the desire.

Well wait till he gets a taste of our world of no free lunch of a full ride .

He should get a summer job for 12-14 hours a day a taste of what’s waiting for him that’ll get him back in line.

GOCANES

I don't know what Thad is or isn't doing. I'm not there seeing it daily.

Having said that, you don't know how good you've got it until you don't. College football is a grind, but it sure beats the **** out of the regular working man's life. Work release for unmotivated athletes would certainly be an eye opening experience as well as a motivational tool.

Best thing most of these young cats can do is pick a major in something they like and will pay the bills one day.

Advertisement
Back