2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
Ok now do Gainesville.
It’s south Florida some kids are UF fans. Let’s not pretend like we didn’t grow up and there was always a faction of FSU & UF alumni. From elementary to high school it was always a big 3 battle. Especially in the mid to late 90’s when both FSU & UF won titles, then again during the Urban years. Some of these kids relatives, teachers, and coaches are alumni or just fans of UF. That’s still not Ole Miss. And if we’re talking about Jean, he said Napier coached Cooper at Bama. I mean Amari is a legend at MNW. Jean wants to duplicate the same success.

I think someone mentioned this earlier today or yesterday but Rivals site is saying Johnson is committing tomorrow. That's coming from Marcus Benjamin...
I feel like this could go either way just coming off Ole Miss visit but it was said a decision could come soon even before the visit..he was on Miami campus earlier in the week..I’ll say Cane

Advertisement
It's almost like they took the film and forgot the highlights. None of that makes sense, like there's some amazing, blow away your mind film out there.

I'm not doubting what you're saying, but I wanted to see more.
Supposedly Dillard not much of an OL against a tough schedule

And supposedly took a big step forward this spring.

It’s south Florida some kids are UF fans. Let’s not pretend like we didn’t grow up and there was always a faction of FSU & UF alumni. From elementary to high school it was always a big 3 battle. Especially in the mid to late 90’s when both FSU & UF won titles, then again during the Urban years. Some of these kids relatives, teachers, and coaches are alumni or just fans of UF. That’s still not Ole Miss. And if we’re talking about Jean, he said Napier coached Cooper at Bama. I mean Amari is a legend at MNW. Jean wants to duplicate the same success.

This. Florida has a history of decades going into sofla and getting kids. ****, they even had a mini carol city pipeline for some years back in the late 80s/early 90s (Godfrey Myles, et Al).

Over under on the amount of crying pages if he picks ole ****.
I’m amazed at the position we’re in right now as a program juxtaposed to the complaining.
If we went to sleep last November and woke up today we would think Mandy is still the coach by the mood on here.

Advertisement
Over under on the amount of crying pages if he picks ole ****.
I’m amazed at the position we’re in right now as a program juxtaposed to the complaining.
If we went to sleep last November and woke up today we would think Mandy is still the coach by the mood on here.
No need to be bent out of shape if he commits to Ole ****, but I think it would be fair to be concerned with Smith and our remaining RB board (again contingent on this happening).

I'm not sure how any offensive recruit from 23 and beyond could have faith in Lane Kiffin being there by the time they hit campus.
Outside of maybe Texas no big jobs will be opening up this year. FSU is not an upgrade and he isn't moving laterally.

Nah Oxford is wayyy worse. Literally just frat houses and football games.
Not my cup of tea (I mean beer). But it is the right flavor for some. Hopefully this kid doesn’t want the made for movie on campus experience. Would drive me nuts if I lived in a small town that was a total college campus experience, that’s for sure.

Advertisement
Yall man really don't understand, them kids don't care about living in bumfuk for 3 or 4 years. They will be outa there at 22 with their whole life to put down roots wherever. Being on a football team is like a cult all your life is structured around it. You are not hitting up the club and looking for places to party.

Outside of maybe Texas no big jobs will be opening up this year. FSU is not an upgrade and he isn't moving laterally.
Yeah, Sark would have to go like 7-5 or worse. Schools with coaching hot seats like Arizona State, Syracuse and Auburn seem to be beneath him; FSU couldn’t afford him, so let’s throw them out. If Kelly hadn’t signed an extension, UCLA could have been a fun option.

I’ll throw out some fun dark horses tho…

Nebraska: Scott Frost hanging on by a thread, maybe bringing that high-flying offense could bring some excitement and get the boosters to spend some more money in recruiting.

UNC: Another Mack Brown dud of a season + conference shifting implications could find UNC pulling the plug early and looking for a splash hire…

Louisville: Jeff Brohm would certainly be the favorite to replace Satterfield if he’s canned, but Kiffin’s bravado would fit in very well with the recent surge in NIL and brash persona of the program in general

Michigan: It’s no secret Harbaugh has tested a reunion with the NFL, and while I think it’s highly unlikely Michigan even considers Kiffin and his baggage, it’s interesting to think about.

Yeah, Sark would have to go like 7-5 or worse. Schools with coaching hot seats like Arizona State, Syracuse and Auburn seem to be beneath him; FSU couldn’t afford him, so let’s throw them out. If Kelly hadn’t signed an extension, UCLA could have been a fun option.

Nebraska: Scott Frost hanging on by a thread, maybe bringing that high-flying offense could bring some excitement and get the boosters to spend some more money in recruiting.

UNC: Another Mack Brown dud of a season + conference shifting implications could find UNC pulling the plug early and looking for a splash hire…

Louisville: Jeff Brohm would certainly be the favorite to replace Satterfield if he’s canned, but Kiffin’s bravado would fit in very well with the recent surge in NIL and brash persona of the program in general

Michigan: It’s no secret Harbaugh has tested a reunion with the NFL, and while I think it’s highly unlikely Michigan even considers Kiffin and his baggage, it’s interesting to think about.

UNC will never hire Lane Kiffin. They wouldnt even interview him. They think they are better than him.

Think Kiffin wants to go back to the NFL but good luck with that.

Advertisement
Nah Oxford is wayyy worse. Literally just frat houses and football games.
Oxford is actually a pretty cool place. I enjoy going to games there. The atmosphere is awesome. My wife went there and our daughter goes there now. I graduated from Miami and I’ll just say that there is a huge difference in the atmosphere at the games between the two schools.

Good list I would say 0 chance with his track record Michigan would kick the tires. They also try to go after their own. I'd add Auburn because Harsin is still pretty butthurt.

Advertisement
Back