2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
there's a twitter space and chris johnson is talking. Seems to be all miami, said he was waiting on one of his friends to commit to miami before setting a date. not sure when the date is as I missed most of it

- talks to mario every day, said he's the best college coach he's talked to
Is that friend Fowles? Wonder who! You all know more then me
Per Ivins at 247:

"According those inside his camp, he likes Miami and probably wants to be at Miami, but the Hurricanes need to win over dad."

Apparently Ole Miss is the biggest threat as they think he'd fit their offense well.

Dude, wtf does the dad need to see? I mean seriously? Best o-line class in the country, an offense with a creative running scheme, major facility upgrades, like my God.
Calling Parrish to help out here when Dads on campus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Facts. Kid looks miserable.
Haha he doesn’t look miserable. Y’all are a trip. He may genuinely like them but that being said, he has a choice. I really doubt he’ll willing choose Ole Miss over Miami. It’s Mississippi. The coaches could be cool and Lane Kiffin’s offense is fun but at the end of the day it’s living in Mississippi over Miami for a south Florida kid.

Advertisement
Haha he doesn’t look miserable. Y’all are a trip. He may genuinely like them but that being said, he has a choice. I really doubt he’ll willing choose Ole Miss over Miami. It’s Mississippi. The coaches could be cool and Lane Kiffin’s offense is fun but at the end of the day it’s living in Mississippi over Miami for a south Florida kid.
Just like living in Tuscaloosa or Columbus or Athens. Living in Miami is not always the end all be all.

74428217-D591-42CD-B55D-FF882AD66E79.jpeg

Now the dad cant smile or be happy for his kid

Advertisement
Just like living in Tuscaloosa or Columbus or Athens. Living in Miami is not always the end all be all.
Naw man. Mississippi isn’t like Bama or UGA. Two teams that are constantly in the title contention is not Ole Miss. Those teams have recent success and countless draft picks. Ole Miss is not on that level. I really can’t see a kid from south Florida willingly choosing Ole Miss over Miami.

Naw man. Mississippi isn’t like Bama or UGA. Two teams that are constantly in the title contention is not Ole Miss. Those teams have recent success and countless draft picks. Ole Miss is not on that level. I really can’t see a kid from south Florida willingly choosing Ole Miss over Miami.
Ok now do Gainesville.

Advertisement
Back