2023 Chris Johnson Jr

According to Shodell , Johnson will be on campus tomorrow.

“Miami’s No. 1 on my board,” Johnson says. “No. 2 is Ole Miss, and I don’t really have a No. 3 but it is probably Alabama.”

He went on to say while Miami is his favorite, Ol Miss is gaining ground because they are recruiting him just as hard.
He says he speaks to the Miami coaches every, 'he talks to Coach Smith like he's family.

He plans on talking his recruitment to signing day in December. Will take his visits and "explore the world"
Smh pull the offer.

Advertisement

“Miami’s No. 1 on my board,” Johnson says. “No. 2 is Ole Miss, and I don’t really have a No. 3 but it is probably Alabama.”

He went on to say while Miami is his favorite, Ol Miss is gaining ground because they are recruiting him just as hard.
He says he speaks to the Miami coaches every, 'he talks to Coach Smith like he's family.

He plans on talking his recruitment to signing day in December. Will take his visits and "explore the world"
" explore the 🌎 ". We recruiting Chris Johnson or Christopher Columbus dafuq

Advertisement
Lol well done my guy 🤣🤣🤣
Baby Hat GIF

Advertisement
Regardless what happens with him we’ll be hearing another rb name popping up at some point. I think two is very much possible.
@Cribby Did the Cedric Baxter ship sail, or are we still on him chipping away? Cause I sincerely hope that he's one of the two you speak of. Yeah, I know, Captain Obvious!

Advertisement
I wouldn’t exactly call visiting Mississippi and Alabama exploring the world, no offense to any of you gentlemen that live in those fine places lol
You right but he probably hasn’t been out of south Florida at all lol why not go to Ole Mi$$ and bama to see $aban

Advertisement

Want him on board but I’m good with it. We have to have some December commits for some fun.

Advertisement
Back