2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Always chuckle at stuff like this. Dabo is a dork, but he’s a multiple time national champion. He’s not taking kids for “optics”. If he’s going hard after CJJr, it’s because he thinks he can help him win football games. This board inflates Miami WAY too much all the time. Nick Saban offers kids cause Miami does. Let’s be real, fellas. Not only is this not solely for optics, it’s about 0.1% for optics. It’s because the kid is a really good player.
Both those things can be true at the same time. Dabo can value him greatly and he sees the momentum MC has built coupled with the sting of flipping Ray Ray and here we are.

Advertisement
@Coach Macho can only tell us what he himself is being told. Whether CJ plays at UM or not, coach got nothing to do with it. Y'all act like coach purposefully feeding us lies...if that's what the kid pops is saying, then that's what he saying..whether it makes sense or not got nothing to do w/coach.

We not Bama, Clemson, OSU, UGA, etc, so we until we win like them, how the heck can we expect to get treatment outside of what our performance on the field merits.

Regardless, Mario will recruit talented players to UM. So if CJ picks us, great, time to work. If he doesn't, wish him the best and on to the next.

Someone already alluded to the fact of letting this kid enjoy the process of being recruited...who knows...the kids pops might be saying what he's saying so that his kid CAN GET legitimately recruited and get to experience that, which is a once in a lifetime opportunity because as much as it seems like EVERYONE gets to experience it, there's only a very small portion of kids that actually get recruited by major P5 schools that do the big time wine and dining. If he were my kid, I'd absolutely encourage him to enjoy the process, at least take a handful of OVs.
I'm not sweating any RBs or WRs. The offensive line being built will be a RB's dream. Same for the WRs with the OL and QB rooms.

Citizen is going to be a problem and that may scare off some of the 2023 RB recruits.

I

Always chuckle at stuff like this. Dabo is a dork, but he’s a multiple time national champion. He’s not taking kids for “optics”. If he’s going hard after CJJr, it’s because he thinks he can help him win football games. This board inflates Miami WAY too much all the time. Nick Saban offers kids cause Miami does. Let’s be real, fellas. Not only is this not solely for optics, it’s about 0.1% for optics. It’s because the kid is a really good player.
Fans are delusional, water is wet. It’s not just us but this notion that elite schools wake up thinking about Miami when we have won 10 games once the last 15 years is pretty funny. Sure we are a sleeping giant but we have been asleep so long, people don’t even remember what we used to be.

Advertisement
I literally know nothing about this kid. I skipped to the end, I don’t even know what position he plays.

But for f*ck sake, who the actual f*ck is saying any coach let alone a NC winner is taking kids for the look of it? What kind of stupid talk is that?

Since 2013, Clemson has more college football playoff appearances (5) than Miami has scoring drives against Clemson (4) in three whole football games. But yes, Dabo is taking a kid who isn’t even committed here because of optics.

I'm not sweating any RBs or WRs. The offensive line being built will be a RB's dream. Same for the WRs with the OL and QB rooms.

Citizen is going to be a problem and that may scare off some of the 2023 RB recruits.

I
Why would that scare them? It should be the opposite.

If I’m an RB, you need to have at least one established and talented back…you not gonna work me to death like Bama and then year 4 in the league I’m washed.

Advertisement
Join us or lose to us. The choice is yours.
I honestly think that's what Mario is telling this to recruits while looking in there soul and they know he means it!!! Recruits are believing it an we all know he means it! I certainly would believe him!!

I

Nick Saban just got a transfer RB and WR because their 5 star batch wasn't good enough for either position. But we shouldn't be worried why? Give me the best players at every position if we want to win championships.

Aye man I believe our program is headed in the right direction but to say **** like this after the last decade n half is hilarious lol
**** it. I’ll mope around like everyone else! We missed 2 recruits that were never coming here! Dennis Smith sucks! Did I do that right? It’s called being positive. My bad dude. Won’t happen again.

Advertisement
Nick Saban just got a transfer RB and WR because their 5 star batch wasn't good enough for either position. But we shouldn't be worried why? Give me the best players at every position if we want to win championships.
I'm not worried because we'll get the players. We've always had really good to great RBs.

Add in an elite offensive line and it's a no-brainer.

Your comment is out of context at best. What I said is that an elite offensive line is going to attract RBs so I'm not worried.

Show me where I said anything about NOT getting really good to elite RBs.

Show me.

Advertisement
I honestly think that's what Mario is telling this to recruits while looking in there soul and they know he means it!!! Recruits are believing it an we all know he means it! I certainly would believe him!!
He might be thinking it, but I believe he's too smart to be saying it. At least not until he shows it on the field.

According to Shodell , Johnson will be on campus tomorrow.

“Miami’s No. 1 on my board,” Johnson says. “No. 2 is Ole Miss, and I don’t really have a No. 3 but it is probably Alabama.”

He went on to say while Miami is his favorite, Ol Miss is gaining ground because they are recruiting him just as hard.
He says he speaks to the Miami coaches every, 'he talks to Coach Smith like he's family.

He plans on talking his recruitment to signing day in December. Will take his visits and "explore the world"

According to Shodell , Johnson will be on campus tomorrow.

“Miami’s No. 1 on my board,” Johnson says. “No. 2 is Ole Miss, and I don’t really have a No. 3 but it is probably Alabama.”

He went on to say while Miami is his favorite, Ol Miss is gaining ground because they are recruiting him just as hard.
He says he speaks to the Miami coaches every, 'he talks to Coach Smith like he's family.

He plans on talking his recruitment to signing day in December. Will take his visits and "explore the world"
Can’t wait to hear CIS spin this as bad news.

Advertisement
Back