2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
bunch of kids with Lauryn Hill
Adam Scott Laughing GIF by FOX TV

Advertisement
Man drove her crazy, made her sing the best song she ever made "Ex - Factor"
I've known Lauryn just as long as Ro. You can't put that hate on him. She been crazy far before he ever came around. Anyone that knows Lauryn will tell you she's certified bat****. Love the woman to death but she's bat**** crazy all on her own.

Advertisement
I've known Lauryn just as long as Ro. You can't put that hate on him. She been crazy far before he ever came around. Anyone that knows Lauryn will tell you she's certified bat****. Love the woman to death but she's bat**** crazy all on her own.
If you’re a women who’s 35+, single and keeps saying “guy’s ain’t sht” and “where are all the good men”……

The problem is in the mirror.

Advertisement
Lol someone corrected me already bro. Prollly should delete the comment

I was a big Fugees fan back in the day and i always heard she was legit crazy. Erykah Badu was another chick I heard was a little whacky.

Advertisement
I was a big Fugees fan back in the day and i always heard she was legit crazy. Erykah Badu was another chick I heard was a little whacky.
Erykah is a whole different level of crazy! I met her in her early years with common. That chick is legit militant with ****. She's was single handedly the reason we lost one of the greatest groups of all time in outkast... I'll never forgive her for that. A few more years of OutKast influencing these eventual mumble rappers might've changed the future of music. Now we're just STUCK WITH THIS... I always sit around and consider exactly where hip hop/rap died. I think it's pretty obvious though. Tupac,Biggie,Big pun,Big L,Guru. Would love to see the state of urban music with more of those brothers influence. Anyways back to the topic at hand. Sorry for my rant.

Advertisement
Back