2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
That’s interesting. Where’d you see this
He was listed as an athlete on 247 before his commitment and now he’s listed as a WR so I assumed they took him as a WR

IMG_0704.jpeg

My unknowledgeable take on NIL right now is the funds are fine. It’s known we aren’t willing to overpay. Last year we were towards the top as far as NIL organization. Now that more teams are up to par with their NIL us ****ting the bed last season is the driving factor. Last year was an easier sell. Top NIL program and new staff. Now it’s just similar NIL most big time schools offer and an awful season behind us.

Plus, we rustled a lot of jimmies last season in recruiting. We have a target on our back. That’s pretty clear.
We spent a lot last year. Somewhat like A&M. Imagine a budget of $15M annually (excluding inflation).

Last year we might have allocated $10M to the 2023 class.

This year, we have $15M overall, but $10M are already allocated to the incoming freshman class. That leaves $5M to pursue the 2024 class and portal players.

So you thus increase your budget from $15M to $20-25M to remain highly competitive for new players (and reup existing players who might now be underpaid), or you stay firm at your original NIL spend levels.

Advertisement
Hate this excuse. Fsu just landed a 5 star defensive player over uga. They’re close to flipping the LB from UGA as well.

That's probably why Cole has the greenlight for UGA. Or Cole is pushing this kid out.

One other thing about FSU doing well on trail is these kids grew up watching the 2012-2014 teams actually be really good. 3 straight ACC titles, a National Title, a playoff appearance. Meanwhile Miami was blowing oats during that time along with the Nevin scandal.

Bolden grew up going to Trailerhasse for camps as a kid, FSU was his dream school. Lester grew up a big Nole fan, his mom was part of the Sarasota Seminole group, and after a 10
Win season Goofy Mike can pitch Noles are on cusp of getting back to that level.

Meanwhile we go 5-7 and looked as bad as you can look. We may have been the worst 5-7 in America.

We give recruits and big money boosters something to believe in with a good 2023 season, it will
Be fine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually no, I believe he was taken out under I95
Now that you say that ... that center was def under I-95. A place known then, in the real world, as Freedomtown.

It was apparently set up to house refugees who were previously at the Orange Bowl. As the Dolphins season approached, the OB was no longer available.

Now that you say that ... that center was def under I-95. A place known then, in the real world, as Freedomtown.

It was apparently set up to house refugees who were previously at the Orange Bowl. As the Dolphins season approached, the OB was no longer available.
I was 5-6 years old at the time but I went to the Orange Bowl to visit family

Advertisement
Back