2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
Fongbombed to UGA….

elmo awww GIF

Smh

Advertisement
that was my reasoning as well...rohan is family to him n all but that aint got him in the boat at this point or even like u said a special consideration.

Ive been all about landing Flowers from MD.
Same I said it feels like the kid is doing everything to not come to Miami. Got tarred & feathered. Some people just don't get the recruiting game 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
It's not a knock on him, he's just relaying the info from inside.

This one would sting, but Ahfua is f^cking riot-levels of anger. A Samoan O-lineman lol. I guess it's bags right?

I saw a couple "Wiltfong has been wrong this cycle" comments. C'mon, he's the best in the game. Stop deflecting because he put a couple in for the bad guys.

Why we are failing to out-bag any of these schools for players of necessity is absolutely beyond me at this point.

My unknowledgeable take on NIL right now is the funds are fine. It’s known we aren’t willing to overpay. Last year we were towards the top as far as NIL organization. Now that more teams are up to par with their NIL us ****ting the bed last season is the driving factor. Last year was an easier sell. Top NIL program and new staff. Now it’s just similar NIL most big time schools offer and an awful season behind us.

Plus, we rustled a lot of jimmies last season in recruiting. We have a target on our back. That’s pretty clear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA defense… you don’t want to be head to head with them on D. Look at their last two drafts lol. And they have $
Hate this excuse. Fsu just landed a 5 star defensive player over uga. They’re close to flipping the LB from UGA as well.

Advertisement
Back