2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

My thoughts is bama. He was a Basevol commit, really good player, but apparently got the red carpet rolled out. 80/20 bama IMO.
Got you i saw the kids tape and im like got**** he is the goods and underrated as a current 3 star prospect.

I was hoping we would get in play then i seen his offer list and wondered if it was true but looks like he is committing this week so yea...

Advertisement
Got you i saw the kids tape and im like got**** he is the goods and underrated as a current 3 star prospect.

I was hoping we would get in play then i seen his offer list and wondered if it was true but looks like he is committing this week so yea...
Friday I think. Sucks cause he really is the goods IMO. His baseball film btw is just as good or better. He could get drafted high

Friday I think. Sucks cause he really is the goods IMO. His baseball film btw is just as good or better. He could get drafted high

Wants to play both at the next level. Would have to be a top 4 round guy in baseball to get the kind of money to give that up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
To be fair, when DMoney said to stay ready over the next 30 days, he didn't necessarily say it would be good news.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
You have to take DMoney’s recruiting updates with a healthy dose of skepticism, His source appears to be an eternal optimist even when things are crashing down right in front of him.
It's not a knock on him, he's just relaying the info from inside.

This one would sting, but Ahfua is f^cking riot-levels of anger. A Samoan O-lineman lol. I guess it's bags right?

I saw a couple "Wiltfong has been wrong this cycle" comments. C'mon, he's the best in the game. Stop deflecting because he put a couple in for the bad guys.

Why we are failing to out-bag any of these schools for players of necessity is absolutely beyond me at this point.

Advertisement
Back