2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
Rohan always comes up short ;)
Pull Over Law And Order GIF by Wolf Entertainment

@kccanefan You better watch it. You knew exactly what you were doing.

@WaterburyCane these dudes keep trying to find where the line is. Good looking out.

Advertisement
That's what we used to do and every team that's on top does.

I've never understood this take. It's what big time recruits do, sign on to the best to compete against the best.
Well I mean yea I'm trying to get on the field and get some film out there so I can get to the league

Well I mean yea I'm trying to get on the field and get some film out there so I can get to the league

I get that, but at a powerhouse program, you gotta get better and wait your turn. In the end, it's typically a good thing. There are many lessons you learn along the way and you're ready when it's your turn. We used to say our second team could beat most teams or that practices were harder than gameday.

Problem with most kids today is they want it all now. It's the instant gratification generation and patience is a virtue many don't possess. That guy in front of you will make you work harder than if the job was just handed to you in most cases. Same with your fellow second and third stringers. It's a dog eat dog world and it'll chew you up and spit you out if you don't have what it takes.

I get that, but at a powerhouse program, you gotta get better and wait your turn. In the end, it's typically a good thing. There are many lessons you learn along the way and you're ready when it's your turn. We used to say our second team could beat most teams or that practices were harder than gameday.

Problem with most kids today is they want it all now. It's the instant gratification generation and patience is a virtue many don't possess. That guy in front of you will make you work harder than if the job was just handed to you in most cases. Same with your fellow second and third stringers. It's a dog eat dog world and it'll chew you up and spit you out if you don't have what it takes.
That's good point competition and pressure makes everyone better, it's just surprising sometimes to see because even for Miami guys won't come because a position room is too loaded. But if you're winning it doesn't matter.
But always stack talent when you can by any means necessary

Advertisement
Well ****. I thought Miami “felt good”

Another miss by the staff. Misses are starting to pile up but it’s going to happen when you are at the table with the big boys.

Mario is at least is getting us a punchers chance with some of the top talent. Eventually with a better product on the field we should lane a few more. For now we are coming of 5-7 and both coordinators fired. Can’t blame the kid for going to play for Kirby and the champs.

On to the next one.
Your hate is so strong you didn't even bother to look who the commit is. LOL

Advertisement
I’m very curious to see what coach or coordinator is the first to be demanded to fired by the fans.

For coach I’m going Big Joe, smoke is already accumulating.

For coordinator I’m going Dawson because if TVD doesn’t throw for 400 yards every week fans will want him gone

Fans have been clamoring for joes firing a while now

IF WE MISS SWING THE BLOCK ON....

Matter of fact you may have to regardless with the Pruitt Bama situation i would be cool with those 2...I really liked Flowers the whole time
I love Flowers too!! Would love to add him

One more recruiting note before moving to the team side. Based on what I’ve been able to gather on four-star linebacker Chris Cole, Tennessee gave itself a real shot with the visit this past weekend. He’s a MAJOR priority for the Volunteers and I’m told that Cole and his family had a good time in Knoxville. I still lean Georgia coming off this visit. I think it’s a two-team battle. We’ll see if this is one of those visits that fades overtime or if the connection just keeps getting stronger. He is absolutely a take and a want for Georgia right now

Georgia on3 mod shared by one of our posters

Advertisement
Boy that July "wave" feels like decades ago. This school is an absolute rollercoaster when it comes to momentum.

Some weeks feel like we're on top of the world and nothing can stop us. Other weeks make me feel like we're an abhorrent disaster and can't do anything right.

This **** is exhausting. Please Mario. For the love of good. Do not **** this season up.

Im guessing they arent aware of the Cole-UM connection if they are thinking its jus a UGA-TN matchup.

@FrostyVFL

Another thing are you guys in on

whats your thoughts on him
My thoughts is bama. He was a Basevol commit, really good player, but apparently got the red carpet rolled out. 80/20 bama IMO.

As a player I love his game and short area quickness, but think unfortunately he heads to the gumps, but will gladly eat crow if I’m wrong

Advertisement
Back