2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Fire the entire defensive staff. I don’t have time for this.
I’m very curious to see what coach or coordinator is the first to be demanded to fired by the fans.

For coach I’m going Big Joe, smoke is already accumulating.

For coordinator I’m going Dawson because if TVD doesn’t throw for 400 yards every week fans will want him gone

Last edited:
Advertisement
I found it troubling that Duke was able to do so well with Elko right out of the gate The one thing that I can see that's different is that Cutcliffe wouldn't have allowed the culture problems that we know were in our locker room.

I think there are a lot of moving parts to deal with here to get things back on track. I'm inclined to believe things will be significantly better in 23.

As I’ve told many ppl privately, Week 2 against TAMU…that will tell me everything. I said the same thing, privately, about the ‘21 season facing MSU. I also said that if we struggle against App State, history shows those P5 teams struggle on the season.

The reason y MSU was a tell-tale sign for me was due to how we left the 2020 season in embarrassment. I wanted to see what was up w/ that team, & sure enough we struggled. Last yr was an embarrassment, & I’m hearing all the right things, but I need to see it. Richt had us on the revenge tour in 2017, so I hope to see the same. If not, then I’ll have my reservations despite the soft games we’ll dominate thereafter.

I’m very curious to see what coach or coordinator is the first to be demanded to fired by the fans.

For coach I’m going Big Joe, smoking is already accumulating.

For coordinator I’m going Dawson because if TVD doesn’t throw for 400 yards every week fans will want him gone
If Lance gives up a first down on the first possession then 90% of our slapdick fans will want him gone

Nah @RVACane . U saw me say BIG PAUSE! U’ll neva catch me slippin (BIG PAUSE)😂💪🏾
You missed it - gotcha again!!! 😂

IMG_8469.jpeg

Advertisement
I get what you’re saying with regard to family but I think that’s part of the problem. The fan base assumes that guys with alumni ties to the team just automatically want to be Canes. There’s no real reason for that assumption except hope , especially when the prospect is a blue chip guy like Cole. There have been other “legacy”
Kids Miami hasn’t even recruited.

I appreciate u, & I try not to be so wordy b/c quite frankly my thumbs be hurting. Lol. On some topics though, I feel the need to be thorough b/c I see such polar opposite takes.

There’s a happy median; I don’t think there’s any reason to bury Mario or call for his head after one bad season, yet I don’t think its wise to reason on why 5-7 took place OR remotely hint that winning under 8 games in yr 2 is still apart of the process. I think it’s fair to be optimistic for this season b/c we have a coach who was successful at his previous stop, BUT it’s also prudent to be cautious & allow the season to unfold b4 getting drunk off “Off-Season Orange & Green Kool-Aid.”
I've added Everclear to my Kool Aid.

Advertisement
Lose a 5 star replace with a top 135 player. We’d be on some Italian kid who had 3 plays of HUDL like ‘I see what the coaches see’ haha
Disagree with that. Plenty to be critical of in regards to Mario but not the actual recruiting boards. He did go a bit out there with the Center position, a position that isnt deep in the first place.

Advertisement

For coach I’m going Big Joe, smoke is already accumulating.

I want Dawson fired if Miami doesn’t drop 50 in the opener. I’m done playing games with this staff.

Advertisement
I want Dawson fired if Miami doesn’t drop 50 in the opener. I’m done playing games with this staff.
None of that coming out flat stuff either… as many may recall BCU had some drives last year, just couldn’t punch it in.

Not winning by 30 and them scoring more than one touchdown on our first team D will be a disappointment

We really need to win battles like these where things are stacked in our favor with the family. Its really hard to beat UGA at any position at this time starting from default. And we need these players to then perform better to then win more battles.
Do we know how “stacked in our favor with the family” this really is?

Like I get that Rohan is his uncle but Uncle Ro isn’t the only relative and there’s also other people I assume who he’s close to who have their own views on things like this as well.

I’m not sure how anyone really knows.

Do we know how “stacked in our favor with the family” this really is?

Like I get that Rohan is his uncle but Uncle Ro isn’t the only relative and there’s also other people I assume who he’s close to who have their own views on things like this as well.

I’m not sure how anyone really knows.
Couldnt hurt but u right. maybe we blowing it up bigger than it is

Would you have really felt any better if it was 7-5? Would anything be different in the grand scheme? The program hasn’t tried to win in 20 years. It finally is. Let’s see how it works out.
If we went 7-5 we would still have been disappointed but we probably wouldn’t have lost to MTSU and our season wouldn’t have been the worst we’ve ever seen as Miami fans so yes that season would’ve been better.

If we don’t hit those lows though do we keep Gattis? 🤮🤮🤮

Advertisement
Back