2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
Eddie Murphy No GIF by Coming to America

Advertisement
Not trying to be a Mario hater but letting him off the hook after winning the fewest games we’ve won in 15 years and putting out an awful product was a necessary step?
I honestly get tired of constantly repeating **** on here & say the same thing over and over. But I always answer something when it's asked of me. #1 we're not the same person. I gaurentee you my standards for this program are far more stringent than yours. So NO, MOST CERTAINLY I DO NOT LET HIM OFF THE HOOK FOR ANYTHING. BUT THATS NOT LAST YEAR I DONT LET HIM OFF THE HOOK FOR. THATS BUILDING UP THIS PROGRAM TO WHERE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE I WONT LET HIM OFF THE HOOK FOR. Cause he's invested in our future and he bleeds what I bleed. He knows fully well what this school truly means to some of us. If all you're capable of doing is looking at wins and losses than that's on you. But this program needs a **** ton more to get us back to what we want and expect them just a coach to call plays on Saturdays. That's the process. Some of y'all still talk **** about Butch to know end, but will praise Coker. Well I personally don't care in the least that Coker is the one who won the chip as a head coach with us cause without Butch NONE OF THAT WAS POSSIBLE. You guys see results and pretend you can even guess at what we go through to get those results. Well that ****** car salesman,alfraud,onion & Coker took a large part in letting us become this. I don't give a **** if y'all hold them accountable or not because even if you did it would only be for what we became on Saturdays. But what we became the rest of the year around is why those Saturdays got so ****ed. We haven't put in work here except for two single calender years inside of the last 20. So again I see a bigger picture than what y'all choose to acknowledge. I understand Mario could have certainly done better in some scenarios. I sure the **** understand our players who did strap up and fight through everything together carries responsibility as well. This game has moving pieces and all of em **** the bed last year. Even the ones who got the accolades. But like I said we had to go through what we did last year of purging this roster, of purging the egos on the field and on the staff, cutting all this poison out. And guess what, Mario did a pretty **** good job of that. So while he deserves to be held accountable for certain failures he also deserves to be praised for what he's doing to right this ship to. But I don't expect y'all to understand that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly get tired of constantly repeating **** on here & say the same thing over and over. But I always answer something when it's asked of me. #1 we're not the same person. I gaurentee you my standards for this program are far more stringent than yours. So NO, MOST CERTAINLY I DO NOT LET HIM OFF THE HOOK FOR ANYTHING. BUT THATS NOT LAST YEAR I DONT LET HIM OFF THE HOOK FOR. THATS BUILDING UP THIS PROGRAM TO WHERE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE I WONT LET HIM OFF THE HOOK FOR. Cause he's invested in our future and he bleeds what I bleed. He knows fully well what this school truly means to some of us. If all you're capable of doing is looking at wins and losses than that's on you. But this program needs a **** ton more to get us back to what we want and expect them just a coach to call plays on Saturdays. That's the process. Some of y'all still talk **** about Butch to know end, but will praise Coker. Well I personally don't care in the least that Coker is the one who won the chip as a head coach with us cause without Butch NONE OF THAT WAS POSSIBLE. You guys see results and pretend you can even guess at what we go through to get those results. Well that ****** car salesman,alfraud,onion & Coker took a large part in letting us become this. I don't give a **** if y'all hold them accountable or not because even if you did it would only be for what we became on Saturdays. But what we became the rest of the year around is why those Saturdays got so ****ed. We haven't put in work here except for two single calender years inside of the last 20. So again I see a bigger picture than what y'all choose to acknowledge. I understand Mario could have certainly done better in some scenarios. I sure the **** understand our players who did strap up and fight through everything together carries responsibility as well. This game has moving pieces and all of em **** the bed last year. Even the ones who got the accolades. But like I said we had to go through what we did last year of purging this roster, of purging the egos on the field and on the staff, cutting all this poison out. And guess what, Mario did a pretty **** good job of that. So while he deserves to be held accountable for certain failures he also deserves to be praised for what he's doing to right this ship to. But I don't expect y'all to understand that.

There's nothing wrong with what you said there by and large. Still, there was nothing necessary about 5 and 7. That was a cluster **** of epic proportions. Sure there are necessary steps to be taken, but nobody is producing that script again.

There's nothing wrong with what you said there by and large. Still, there was nothing necessary about 5 and 7. That was a cluster **** of epic proportions. Sure there are necessary steps to be taken, but nobody is producing that script again.

Would you have really felt any better if it was 7-5? Would anything be different in the grand scheme? The program hasn’t tried to win in 20 years. It finally is. Let’s see how it works out.

Advertisement
Would you have really felt any better if it was 7-5? Would anything be different in the grand scheme? The program hasn’t tried to win in 20 years. It finally is. Let’s see how it works out.
Exactly. **** is so **** annoying. Would they feel amazing about the direction of the program if we had all the same exact issues we had last year, same off season we had this year but we were 7-5 , 8-4 opposed to 5-7... We went through what we had to and it wouldn't have been any better if Mandy was here without lashlee either. You all just wouldn't have had the money other people were spending to complain about. You wouldn't have had any of the expansions to the program either... NO ONE THATS EVER WON JUST DID IT OVERNIGHT... Period.

Its not some complex equation to understand the bigger picture, there are bumps and bruises to rebuild a program especially after the horrible coaches that came before him. But to receive the resources he got as well as the above average talent that was on the roster there’s no excuse to not win 7+ games. And you can say all people will care about is Saturdays and it’s a process and all that, but when you’re a top 15 paid coach in the country and have Miami’s recruiting grounds and play in the ACC coastal ya results on Saturday matter.

Its not some complex equation to understand the bigger picture, there are bumps and bruises to rebuild a program especially after the horrible coaches that came before him. But to receive the resources he got as well as the above average talent that was on the roster there’s no excuse to not win 7+ games. And you can say all people will care about is Saturdays and it’s a process and all that, but when you’re a top 15 paid coach in the country and have Miami’s recruiting grounds and play in the ACC coastal ya results on Saturday matter.

Ok. He went 7-5. Again….what difference does it make? That’s not good enough here. Would the 2023 class have been different? No. Would the 2024 class be different? No. Would it have impacted the 2023 season? No. So what’s it matter? We took our lumps. Any coach on earth would have. He’s turned over ~75% of the roster. He realized he made a huge mistake with his OC. He got rid of him after 1 year. Last year was gonna be growing pains regardless. Let’s see where it goes from here. This year will tell a big part of the story. 2024 will tell a REALLY big part of the story. Let’s see where we are after this year, and next. We hired this dude for his talent acquisition skills, period. Maybe we should let him acquire his talent.

Advertisement
Back