2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
247 crystal ball to UGA
48D54F05-D8D7-4344-A622-CB6076F3279B.gif

Advertisement
Salem (Va.) LB Chris Cole will be visiting Tennessee this weekend. That’s been the plan for a while now. Cole told Dawgs247 he and his family are working out the logistics to try to get down to Georgia for the weekend afterwards. Not set in stone, but actively trying to make it work.

UGA mod

Advertisement
Dammnn! and our committed linebacker getting the Bama offer.
I know we have a e decent lb room but that’s just on paper.
Neither Popo, Bryant or Chase played enough to say we got studs. And they will make freshman mistakes.
Also, the transfer is coming off a serious injury and Flagg we already know what we got imo.

Wesley can’t be the only dude.

You have to replenish that well every year. Unfortunately Not everyone is a hit.

Dammnn! and our committed linebacker getting the Bama offer.
I know we have a e decent lb room but that’s just on paper.
Neither Popo, Bryant or Chase played enough to say we got studs. And they will make freshman mistakes.
Also, the transfer is coming off a serious injury and Flagg we already know what we got imo.

Wesley can’t be the only dude.

You have to replenish that well every year. Unfortunately Not everyone is a hit.

Yeah. Looks like we’ll be hitting the portal for a LB again next offseason.

Advertisement
I’m not counting our staff out yet.
But I actually like Cole better than the Bama dude.
Always thought there was no way we were gonna pull two dudes from that state.
But Cole suckered everyone into thinking he was as coming.
I’ll eat all the Crowe (again) but the Cole situation is playing out exactly like uga wants it.

You really think a linebacker was flipped from uga to Auburn? With an entire new staff?
That has all the aroma of a kid that was starting to get slow played for a new dude in cole.

I would be surprised if he chose to go there sit back up for 2 or 3 years is waist of time and
Agreed. They can’t offer the early playing time he would be getting here. Unless we’re just getting out bided

I wouldn't put too much stock in a ON3 prediction. Here is what they show for Cole. Somehow VT has a 11.3% I'm guessing because he lives in VA as not evem sure he has visited there. My favorite piece of their prediction algorithm is the random stuff they include liek Social and Media Sentiment.

View attachment 248158

Jake Rowe logged Cole to UGA as of today. He’s fairly new as prognosticator, but out of his 11 picks, 10 hit w/ accuracy. It’s a small sample size, so let’s just see.

Advertisement
Why? Mauigoa, Bissanthe, Chase, Flagg all return or can return, and we just signed 4 True LBers, and are going to be playing a more 4-2-5 look. We also have Pruitt committed(battle to hold onto I guess now, and we have Shavers committed. Can't carry many more backers than that imo.

Im not freaking out until its official. CB's are that. Ohio got 1 for Stewart soon after Scott committed and we torched the City. Not saying he not going UGA cuz im not stoopid but we will see.

Advertisement
Back