2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Dee.... I NEVER saw Shapiro at UM/GreenTree in 2000. Even in 01 I didn't see him. I think Shapiro was more 02-onward...
You know what Butch & Sarge would've done to that midget if he was caught schmoozing with the players.
Exactly! Butch would never allow a scum like that to hang around his guys. Butch had a culture that he built from the ground up. Players on his teams were as disciplined as you’ll ever see.

02-> onward was a s*** show that Coker and others allowed. Incoming guys felt like they were entitled to something and Shapiro started hanging out with players more and more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jedd is of Sicilian-Russian-Japanese heritage.

1690393694760.png

Advertisement
On3 prediction to UGA.

I'm ready to boycott Reggae music for life.
I wouldn't put too much stock in a ON3 prediction. Here is what they show for Cole. Somehow VT has a 11.3% I'm guessing because he lives in VA as not evem sure he has visited there. My favorite piece of their prediction algorithm is the random stuff they include liek Social and Media Sentiment.

1690393967258.png

I wouldn't put too much stock in a ON3 prediction. Here is what they show for Cole. Somehow VT has a 11.3% I'm guessing because he lives in VA as not evem sure he has visited there. My favorite piece of their prediction algorithm is the random stuff they include liek Social and Media Sentiment.

View attachment 248158
He's been to VT (unofficially) like 12-15 times. That's why their % is so high.

Georgia's insider actually put in a crystal ball I'm assuming is what the previous poster meant.

Advertisement
He's been to VT (unofficially) like 12-15 times. That's why their % is so high.

Georgia's insider actually put in a crystal ball I'm assuming is what the previous poster meant.
Yeah, people need to understand how these predictions algos work. He visits Miami again and that will bump us up, Ferman puts in a crystal ball and we jump to the top or close. Its a system.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back