2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Let him up the ranking then commit to us later. With assurance to the coaches. 247 I’m sure like to have highly ranked guys commit later for more clicks

Advertisement
So you don’t care for Bain, Okunlola, Fletcher, Brown, Johnson? Not everybody is ready to commit in the summer. And, many of those who do are still in play in the NIL world.
Little different situation. They didn’t take full boatloads of spring /summer visits including officials only to then drop a top 10 list and let everyone know they wanted more visits through the fall.

Needing time is fine, Shamelesly chasing the bag is different.

Don’t really care for guys who drag it out like this. Same type that will threaten to leave every year if they don’t get more NIL $$
Unless he is a EE, he will not be on campus for another 10-13 months. I will never understand the snide comments from older people about student-athletes who make their decisions months before all other HS seniors.

Dude is the nephew of an alum, who was the teammate of our HC. Too soon for negativity. Everyone has a choice to ignore any recruiting news they want, yet that refresh button keeps on getting hit.

Little different situation. They didn’t take full boatloads of spring /summer visits including officials only to then drop a top 10 list and let everyone know they wanted more visits through the fall.

Needing time is fine, Shamelesly chasing the bag is different.
It’s not but to each his own. Not everybody commits in June. All those kids did all that and, yes, we dropped NIL bags. Not sure how that is a bad thing.

You do realize Francis and Samson didn’t come here cheap, right?

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s only July… and maybe he wants to see if we can hold Middle Tennessee like teams to under 45 on defense before committing.

Gawd forbid he actually wants to see the defense before making a commitment.

I know as a player, father, and uncle I'd tell one of my family to wait until then. That's the smart play, but if something is in your heart, jump. I don't know where his head is at, but it's his future so let him decide it.

What's funny on these forums is that posters tend to forget, this is a collosal decision for these kids. Everyone is filling their heads with nothing but positives and painting a beautiful picture of what could be. If you've ever been recruited or been around one, you'd know. I'm sure he'd love to come here, make his uncle proud, but is it the right place? We'll see one day and his uncle will support that I'm sure wherever it is.

He's missing a trick. Why stop with an arbitrary 10?

I'd start with a top 32, then whittle them down to a top 16, top 8, top 4 and final 2. Really drag this **** out.
March Madness Sport GIF by Basketball Madness

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No reason to rush a decision. He might like to come here, but the smart play is to wait and see how we do. If it's a fit, there's certainly a chance he comes.

Advertisement
Back