2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
We've flipped Lb, cb, ol, te, rb, only thing left is dl, QB,wr! But we have talent on the last 3 just need more quality depth!
I think it's too early to say we've flipped the CB room. I think we still lack a true elite corner and have a number of solid depth players with some young potential upside guys.

I would say it's definitely improved but still a ton of question marks.

With that said, if 1 of Damari, Stafford, and/or Jadais Richard steps up this year and shows they have the ability to be that true elite corner then sure. At that point we'll have plenty of depth + that dude that will have 1st round potential.

Advertisement

Many of the top prospects either announced or will announce their college commits this summer, but one of the top players in the nation plans on waiting. Top-100 linebacker Chris Cole of Salem (Va.) High made four official visits, but a trip to Alabama is in the works and a visit to Notre Dame is possible.

The 6-foot-3, 210-pound Cole already made officials to Georgia, Miami, Penn State and Virginia Tech.

"I have one visit in the fall," Cole said. "Then I'm announcing."

Cole was slated to official visit Notre Dame in June, but he pushed it back and said that he wanted to make an official visit in the fall.

He was eyeing an official for the Sept. 23 game against Ohio State, but he said he is yet to schedule a trip.

In addition, Cole said a visit to the see the Crimson Tide play "in September" is in the works.

Advertisement
Swing Miss GIF by MOODMAN

Anotha one

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid might want to extend the process and protect his 247 ranking, drive up the NIL bag.
I wish I could blame him but I can’t because if I did I would be blaming capitalism as an economic model which encourages people to receive as much money as possible for their labor.
Get your money young man. Hopefully from your uncle’s university.

Advertisement
Back