2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
Yea but Mario got him…. Chess brother, chess
1687839661490.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We need an ambassador who has clout because we actually do have a class ambassador at this time.
That's, to me, is what an ambassador is. We have "commits", and some good ones, but we need the one like a Francis or a Pancake to commit, get on the phone to the rest of them and say, "Come on dog, I'm taking my talents to South Beach, they gettin' it right down there, NIL is flowing, now getcha' *** in the car and come on". STAT. "We ain't waitin' for the season cuz we gone be the ones to get down there and get it started." My opinion but that is what we need. A 3 star QB that didn't go or do anything at the Elite 11 ain't that. We need a whale.

That's, to me, is what an ambassador is. We have "commits", and some good ones, but we need the one like a Francis or a Pancake to commit, get on the phone to the rest of them and say, "Come on dog, I'm taking my talents to South Beach, they gettin' it right down there, NIL is flowing, now getcha' *** in the car and come on". STAT. "We ain't waitin' for the season cuz we gone be the ones to get down there and get it started." My opinion but that is what we need. A 3 star QB that didn't go or do anything at the Elite 11 ain't that. We need a whale.

It felt like Tripp was a good ambassador last year. But he was at IMG. Judd may get there as a quality QB, but right now he doesn't have much pull. TVD and Williams didn't have any coattails either. Got to be a So FL dog or a national elite to resonate.

Advertisement
Back