Chris Carson update (DB/RB from Georgia)

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
There is a report that Carson has Miami in his top 2 along with Auburn and could be choosing this weekend.

From what I have been told, he has no offer from Miami or Auburn. USF is a possible landing spot for him.

It's a weird situation

Advertisement
ya so whats the point in him choosing a school if he cant go to either one yet ? he doesnt look to bad of a player

Hopefully he doesn't setup a bogus announcement at school like that kid that committed to Utah a couple of years ago.

D7. said:
Hopefully he doesn't setup a bogus announcement at school like that kid that committed to Utah a couple of years ago.

There was another kid who did this with Cal, it was really sad lol

Advertisement
D7. said:

There was another kid who did this with Cal, it was really sad lol

Yea no doubt. My heart goes out to those kids though. Sadly, they just aren't good (talented/athletic/dedicated) enough.

Unfortunately when you have vultures like promoters, scouting services and internet sites making money off of giving young kids who are probably not mature enough to handle any type of spotlight a forum, these are sometimes the consequences.

Advertisement
CanesFan93 said:
According to Yahoo Sports and 247Sports we have offered him...

Those offer lists are sometimes incorrect. They go by what the kid tells them, which is often not 100% the truth

Advertisement
It makes no sense that we offered this kid in this limited class

It make sense with at the time there was a lot of talk about Collins flipping to FSU so obviously the kid was a backup plan. The coaches were just making sure they wasnt screwed if Collins did jump ship which now I don't think he does.

It make sense with at the time there was a lot of talk about Collins flipping to FSU so obviously the kid was a backup plan. The coaches were just making sure they wasnt screwed if Collins did jump ship which now I don't think he does.

Possibly. Even though his offer list isn't amazing his highlight tape is amazing. Reminds me of a bigger Duke without the stiff arms.

Possibly. Even though his offer list isn't amazing his highlight tape is amazing. Reminds me of a bigger Duke without the stiff arms.

+1 I think the kid is good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back