Chip Kelly

Hurricanes_1983

Band
Banned
problems in Philly.

a man can dream right? if golden was fired we would be the only college destination left.

yes I know the admin would never pay top dollar but let me ******* dream.

image.jpg

Advertisement
Randy Shannon tried to hire Chip Kelly away from Oregon when he was coaching there under Belotti.

True story.

Chip Kelly is an A lister. Miami is a B lister. Money doesn't change this. He could get an NFL job or be at any school that packs 90,000+ in it's stadium.

Just the facts, but Miami doesn't need an A list coach to win.

Advertisement
Idk, it would make for a good story. "Chip Kelly revitalizes University of Miami and wins a NC in his second year".
He may not like so much buzz about Meyer, Harbaugh, Saban, etc.

The only way we get him is if the university heavily pursues and they pay him $5-6 Million; he's already making $7 million in Philly.

Idk, it would make for a good story. "Chip Kelly revitalizes University of Miami and wins a NC in his second year".

The only way we get him is if the university heavily pursues and they pay him $5-6 Million; he's already making $7 million in Philly.

the only way we get him to play in front of 40,000 is to pay $10 million

Advertisement
If we threw him the money, I do not think Chip would have a problem running his offense with SoFla talent. He ain't no dummy. He'd be helicopter dlcking his way into the playoffs almost every season.

But our AD sucks.
Nobody wants to invest in the progrum.
Folden will be back to whine about how night games are scary in 2015.

the only way we get him to play in front of 40,000 is to pay $10 million

Huh? Autzen is only 54k he would be coaching in front of a bigger stadium here and if he's winning a bigger crowd.

Not that it matters he's not coming here.

a i think some of these NFL coaches that left college want back in, i could see him at Texas, or UGA but not Miami and to be honest i don't want to run no spread offence.

Advertisement
Kelly would kill it in Miami, could you imagine the excitement that would immediately be generated with a hire like this.

problems in Philly.

a man can dream right? if golden was fired we would be the only college destination left.

yes I know the admin would never pay top dollar but let me ****ing dream.

View attachment 28671

You're assuming the admin gives two ***** about being good at football.

here's a clue... they don't. as long as the kids are not out there embarrassing the university aka 1987, the admin doesn't give a ****.

They're certainly not going to spend a couple million on a football coach when they could spend that money funding a study of the mating habits of Mongolian sea turtles.

Priorities, man.

Advertisement
problems in Philly.

yes I know the admin would never pay top dollar but let me ****ing dream.

View attachment 28671

You're assuming the admin gives two ****s about being good at football.

here's a clue... they don't. as long as the kids are not out there embarrassing the university aka 1987, the admin doesn't give a ****.

They're certainly not going to spend a couple million on a football coach when they could spend that money funding a study of the mating habits of Mongolian sea turtles.

Priorities, man.

i'm not assuming anything. do you know how to read?

Eagles just announced Chip Kelly was basically just given a promotion. He's now in charge of player personnel decisions, including the upcoming draft. Not many coaches have this power. I know Belicheck does. Not sure how many others do.

Advertisement
Back