Chip Kelly sideline ( needs to be bigger for his BIG HEAD )

He's an amazing coach. Nothing the op says is fact and all opinion and subjective.

He would do amazing in the soft ACC

The only negative of chip Kelly proved to be erroneous, and that was when Mccoy and the other selfish players he traded away from the Eagles were calling him racist. I'm sure that will be brought up again if he's deemed a serious candidate however there was no validity to it at all

That is interesting. You mentioned "selfish" players he traded away. I have maintained he is like Al--more successful but alike. He has a system tha works with only the "right type" of player. "Selfish" sounds much like "me" players. It seems that everyone who wants Chip assume he will "kill" it with So Fl talent. I content we have no way of knowing if those players are "his" type of player. What happens if they don't?

I agree, but I think it’s different in college than in the NFL. College players will play hard for a coach and try to better themselves, NFL players can be prima donnas and are easily replaceable with others all at the expense of salary. I can’t remember chip having any issues while he was a college coach. Would be interesting to see though

Advertisement
1.Let me see = 0 titles
2. Plays against a physical team ( GETS BEAT DOWN )
3. Steve Spurrier real Brother
4.Mike Tyson type can beat all the bad but gets beat down when faces a man toe to toe ( Evander Real Deal beat that punk to a pulp )
5. NEVER ADMITS OF DOING ANYTHING WRONG!!!!!!
6. Does not like High profile athletes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( HE WANTS TO BE THE STAR )
7. SOFT as butter his D was no better then NOCOACHD ( face good team gets HAMMERED )

I was a betting man once and their was a motto under Chip Kelly ( U GO WITH THE DUCKS U GET ******* E D ) stayed true made my pocket happy

LOL now chip kelly is bad.

You guys are drunk on your own insanity.

Oregon has like 4 D1 recruits in the state each year.

He was 46-7 in 4 years. 3 of which were in his first year.
Had a revolutionary offense.
Made a BCS bowl every year.
Lost 3 conference games in 4 years.
With a avg recruiting class ranking of 21.

Recruiting Ranking for Oregon
2006 # 49
2007 # 11
2008 # 19
2009 # 32
2010 # 13
2011 # 9
2012 # 16

And his offense is not built for Oregon type players. It was practically built for Miami type players.

If he took the Miami job half of the Power 5 coaches would literally shiat their pants and the other half would quit.

If anyone on this site bashes Chip their opinions are not worth a pile of dog shait and they are an embarrassment to every Miami fan that has ever lived.

If Butch felt that Chip was on the table he would bow out because he knows its a blue print for a dynasty.

Also Chip has tasted the NFL. He is an ego guy just like Saban was and you see how he loved the NFL.

Butch Hiring Day is 22 away

Estimated to the date of the Pitt game, 11-27-2015

Butch is The MAN!

[video=youtube;nLIzRBelEf8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLIzRBelEf8[/video]

What's really funny is majority people bashing chip are butch slurpers.

The fact that Chip was given an NCAA Show Cause, completely eliminating him from even being considered by UM doesn't have anything to do with it.

He couldn't pay UM to coach here.

So why all this BS discussion on a non-entity?

You could be right but it was minor and it expired last year.

If your worried about the admins having an issue with a possible NCAA smear then that would take Butch out of the picture as well.

The court of public opinion has Butch guilty of worse offenses than Kelly was. Sure you can say he wasn't charged but you can also show how some of his former players say he did know about it, Butch got fired because what the school knows (they didnt fire Roy) and he is on record for stating that if kids came to his school to get an education then they were in the wrong place. The media would tear into the Butch hire more than they would the Kelly hire.

He's an amazing coach. Nothing the op says is fact and all opinion and subjective.

He would do amazing in the soft ACC

The only negative of chip Kelly proved to be erroneous, and that was when Mccoy and the other selfish players he traded away from the Eagles were calling him racist. I'm sure that will be brought up again if he's deemed a serious candidate however there was no validity to it at all

That is interesting. You mentioned "selfish" players he traded away. I have maintained he is like Al--more successful but alike. He has a system tha works with only the "right type" of player. "Selfish" sounds much like "me" players. It seems that everyone who wants Chip assume he will "kill" it with So Fl talent. I content we have no way of knowing if those players are "his" type of player. What happens if they don't?

I agree, but I think it’s different in college than in the NFL. College players will play hard for a coach and try to better themselves, NFL players can be prima donnas and are easily replaceable with others all at the expense of salary. I can’t remember chip having any issues while he was a college coach. Would be interesting to see though

True. College coaches are basically dictators. The hold players careers by the short hairs. That is why some many serious control freaks exist there. NFL has free agency and therefore more freedom. Control freaks like Al, Chip and Nick cannot survive there. I like hard *** head coaches for Miami but not control freaks. A control freak has mental disorder that clouds his judgement and makes otherwise intelligent people stupid as a post. Chip will return to college because he cannot exist in NFL. I don't want him here. I control freak idiot was enough for me. He would be huge slash hire but I question his ability to win an NC anywhere.

Advertisement
1.Let me see = 0 titles
2. Plays against a physical team ( GETS BEAT DOWN )
3. Steve Spurrier real Brother
4.Mike Tyson type can beat all the bad but gets beat down when faces a man toe to toe ( Evander Real Deal beat that punk to a pulp )
5. NEVER ADMITS OF DOING ANYTHING WRONG!!!!!!
6. Does not like High profile athletes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( HE WANTS TO BE THE STAR )
7. SOFT as butter his D was no better then NOCOACHD ( face good team gets HAMMERED )

I was a betting man once and their was a motto under Chip Kelly ( U GO WITH THE DUCKS U GET ******* E D ) stayed true made my pocket happy

LOL now chip kelly is bad.

You guys are drunk on your own insanity.

Oregon has like 4 D1 recruits in the state each year.

He was 46-7 in 4 years. 3 of which were in his first year.
Had a revolutionary offense.
Made a BCS bowl every year.
Lost 3 conference games in 4 years.
With a avg recruiting class ranking of 21.

Recruiting Ranking for Oregon
2006 # 49
2007 # 11
2008 # 19
2009 # 32
2010 # 13
2011 # 9
2012 # 16

And his offense is not built for Oregon type players. It was practically built for Miami type players.

If he took the Miami job half of the Power 5 coaches would literally shiat their pants and the other half would quit.

If anyone on this site bashes Chip their opinions are not worth a pile of dog shait and they are an embarrassment to every Miami fan that has ever lived.

If Butch felt that Chip was on the table he would bow out because he knows its a blue print for a dynasty.

Also Chip has tasted the NFL. He is an ego guy just like Saban was and you see how he loved the NFL.

Starting to get the impression you like Chip. Good for you. Excuse us simpletons who just don't agree with the love affair with Chip. He is a total control freak and we just lived through one. I don't want another coach from psu, ever, also. You clearly love his offense. I love our old defense and want if back. Chip's offense FAILED when it matter(NC GAMES) and it was up against top defense -- every time. I believe our old defense is ideal to defeat Chip's offense in a NC game. So I want Butch. He will give us the speed freak aggressive Cane defense we remember. Chip will be back in college because his offense and his control freak nature do not cut it in NFL and he will fail. So whatever college he lands at, I am certain he will take them to NC playoffs. Hopefully Butch will have us there. I'll take the Canes in the game against Chip right now even money. You name the amount.

LOL seriously you just said that you would take the Canes in a game against the best hurry up offense ever put on the field and a top 5 team.

Our guys try an substitute on every down and don't get the play in on time half of the time.

I would cash in my IRA, empty out my money market and bank account, cash in my kids college funds, sell my house and take out the biggest loan I could get to take on that bet.

I like Butch as well. I am just not being a FN ****** about him. I honestly think that if Butch knew Chip was on the table he would bow out or take the DC job because he loves the U and he knows that no one on planet earth could do to the program what Chip could. It's why Whitlock said he thinks he would be the next Miami coach because it would be fit better than Saban in Bama.

Control freaks are winning the title like every year bro, but you don't like em... seriously you wouldn't take Saban, Urban or Jimbo. Those control freak characteristics would be called SWAG in Miami.

I get it now you guys don't want to win you just want to bash whoever is next because that's become your lives. Having nothing to complain about would mean you lost everything.

Chips offense never had the talent we would have. Never.
Chips defense never had the talent we would have. Never.
Chips teams never had Miami speed across the board. Never.
Chip in Miami would be Chip on steroids.
We would be #1 or #2 in recruiting every year.

If he did have that type of pipeline of talent then he would have busted nuts all over bama and any other team he came up against.

Show me another power 5 coach who has had as much success as Chip did in his 4 years with an avg class ranking of 20 something.

Last edited:
As an Eagles fan, I've been watching Chip's brilliance fail to shine. I have also watched him get rid of ME players, for JAGs. The results are poor. Where's the magic, CORCH CHIP?

The fact that Chip was given an NCAA Show Cause, completely eliminating him from even being considered by UM doesn't have anything to do with it.

If your worried about the admins having an issue with a possible NCAA smear then that would take Butch out of the picture as well.

The court of public opinion has Butch guilty of worse offenses than Kelly was. Sure you can say he wasn't charged but you can also show how some of his former players say he did know about it, Butch got fired because what the school knows (they didnt fire Roy) and he is on record for stating that if kids came to his school to get an education then they were in the wrong place. The media would tear into the Butch hire more than they would the Kelly hire.

You're full of ****.

Some former players, or just one who was ****ed off because he wasn't as great on the field as he was in his own mind?

When this guy told about Butch saying if they came to school to get an education they were in the wrong place is hilarious. And by the way, true to a very large degree.

If they were just after an education, they could attend Harvard or Princeton.

But they were football players, and they were going to play football AND get an opportunity to get a free education at the same time.

What a jerkoff reaction to absolutely NOTHING.

Advertisement

You're full of ****.

Some former players, or just one who was ****ed off because he wasn't as great on the field as he was in his own mind?

When this guy told about Butch saying if they came to school to get an education they were in the wrong place was hilarious. And by the way, true to a very large degree.

If they were just after an education, they could attend Harvard or Princeton.

But they were football players, and they were going to play football AND get an opportunity to get a free education at the same time.

What a jerkoff reaction to absolutely NOTHING.

Advertisement
Back