Chip Kelly sideline ( needs to be bigger for his BIG HEAD )

Goldengirlz

Band
Banned
1.Let me see = 0 titles
2. Plays against a physical team ( GETS BEAT DOWN )
3. Steve Spurrier real Brother
4.Mike Tyson type can beat all the bad but gets beat down when faces a man toe to toe ( Evander Real Deal beat that punk to a pulp )
5. NEVER ADMITS OF DOING ANYTHING WRONG!!!!!!
6. Does not like High profile athletes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( HE WANTS TO BE THE STAR )
7. SOFT as butter his D was no better then NOCOACHD ( face good team gets HAMMERED )

I was a betting man once and their was a motto under Chip Kelly ( U GO WITH THE DUCKS U GET ******* E D ) stayed true made my pocket happy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
What's really funny is majority people bashing chip are butch slurpers.

He's an amazing coach. Nothing the op says is fact and all opinion and subjective.

He would do amazing in the soft ACC

The only negative of chip Kelly proved to be erroneous, and that was when Mccoy and the other selfish players he traded away from the Eagles were calling him racist. I'm sure that will be brought up again if he's deemed a serious candidate however there was no validity to it at all

Advertisement
He's an amazing coach. Nothing the op says is fact and all opinion and subjective.

He would do amazing in the soft ACC

The only negative of chip Kelly proved to be erroneous, and that was when Mccoy and the other selfish players he traded away from the Eagles were calling him racist. I'm sure that will be brought up again if he's deemed a serious candidate however there was no validity to it at all

That is interesting. You mentioned "selfish" players he traded away. I have maintained he is like Al--more successful but alike. He has a system tha works with only the "right type" of player. "Selfish" sounds much like "me" players. It seems that everyone who wants Chip assume he will "kill" it with So Fl talent. I content we have no way of knowing if those players are "his" type of player. What happens if they don't?

Chip would absolutely rape the ACC. He was winning a ton of games and conference titles in the Pac 10 with a bunch of garbage players. Can you imagine what he would do with actual talent? He would have his pick of South Florida speed on both sides of the ball. My god....

Advertisement
I'm sure OU never beat the spread when they hung >45 on everybody.

They were a risky pick against USC and Stanford, sure, but they ran train in at least 8 games a year.

Chip would absolutely rape the ACC. He was winning a ton of games and conference titles in the Pac 10 with a bunch of garbage players. Can you imagine what he would do with actual talent? He would have his pick of South Florida speed on both sides of the ball. My god....[/QU

LMFAO Garbage players is exactly what he would get for the U...... HE DON'T LIKE HIGH PROFILE ATHLETES

P.S I am a long time Cane IDGAF about ACC titles ( YOUNG PUP ) I want NC

Advertisement
What's really funny is majority people bashing chip are butch slurpers.

The fact that Chip was given an NCAA Show Cause, completely eliminating him from even being considered by UM doesn't have anything to do with it.

He couldn't pay UM to coach here.

So why all this BS discussion on a non-entity?

Chip would absolutely rape the ACC. He was winning a ton of games and conference titles in the Pac 10 with a bunch of garbage players. Can you imagine what he would do with actual talent? He would have his pick of South Florida speed on both sides of the ball. My god....[/QU

LMFAO Garbage players is exactly what he would get for the U...... HE DON'T LIKE HIGH PROFILE ATHLETES

P.S I am a long time Cane IDGAF about ACC titles ( YOUNG PUP ) I want NC

I have the same assessment of Chip. He's gotten rid of some very good players, and replaced them with lesser ones. Me thinks he believes that he can make up the talent gap with his ego.

My favorite right now is Herman. I like an offense that relies more on executing a few plays very very well (Herman and Urban) over tricking you which I think is more the Oregon style. Butch is my 2nd choice because I think he'd bring a physicality here that when combined by SoFla speed is devastating. I just want to find that balance among speed, explosiveness and toughness/physicality. I favor Herman and Butch over Chip in finding that balance.

Advertisement
Back