Chip Kelly Oregon Offense, Bama Offense, 2001 Canes or Air RAID.

ToiletWater

Banned
Banned
What type of offense would you like to see this fall? Toss is around, power run game, balanced attack or Finesse

You can pick one or merge two. I didn’t say Clemson because they are like a rival..lol who wants to be them but their offense is impressive lol

My thoughts

Hmm that is a hard one for me. I love the Chip Kelly offense but I love the balance of the 2001 Canes offense.

Can’t deny the physical run game that Bama has is impressive

If I could merge two offenses, I would go with the 2001 Canes/Chip kelly

If I had to pick one “Chip Kelly Oregon” offense.

For the season. Kind of hope we are fast paced and using the entire field vertically and all 50 yards horizontally this season. But as long as we are scoring points I am cool with what ever the coaches put on the field

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
When we play the teams that are less talented we should just attack and beat them up via the running game and short passes and let our athletes use their talent. When we play Florida or Clemson go with the passing attack and wild and wooly plays. ;)

When we play the teams that are less talented we should just attack and beat them up via the running game and short passes and let our athletes use their talent. When we play Florida or Clemson go with the passing attack and wild and wooly plays. ;)
I can feel that plan.

I would be coaching like I am playing madden. Throwing deep and going for it on 4 and 15 doing dumb sh*t

Advertisement
Would that be the Air Raid? Or was that at another times
I'm not sure what label to put on it, it's the scheme he's run with Mayfield and Murray. When I hear Air Raid, I think more of Leach, Holgerson, Kingsbury, but these things do overlap.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back