Off-Topic China to lay claim to majority of the moon

GOCANES05

Recruit
China is aggressively going after moon for minerals and military uses.
Pure minerals that don’t need refining and to engineer its futuristic armament that can’t be detected from the dark side of the moon and establish there ownership and military bases to protect there production.

They are already on the moon with robotics in preparation for take over.

Nothing to see hear , a conspiracy theory alleged , there establishing in our news outlets that THEY own or in majority to lay low and squelch any desires to expose.

There using the communist play book Russia is currently using in destroying this country from within.

Call it a conspiracy theory LOLOL post whatever you want this has already been implemented.

Like the early space race it here and we are BEHIND.

China has complete access to any part of this planet from the moon militarily very soon from higher elevation a military nightmare for us.

There laying claim to there sovereignty of massive sections of the moon.

Mars next

GOCANES

Advertisement
1657452128848.gif

That’s exactly how we’re planned to act , there minerals that so pure for electronics and AI found in no other place that WE’LL have to buy from them plus we’ll have only special places where we can land IF we go there . The moon will be basically China’s by the time we go .

We need the moon to get to Mars and China is already there.

So yes we should panic one way or the other we will be in full panic mode , bank it .

We’re just ignoring and kicking the can down till it’s to late.

We panicked when Sputnik was flying over our heads.

Same PANIC will come brother watch PANIC is coming.

GOCANES

Nothing to worry about, I am sure Sleepy Joe will sign another executive order for a social issue and then go back to sleep.

That’s exactly how we’re planned to act , there minerals that so pure for electronics and AI found in no other place that WE’LL have to buy from them plus we’ll have only special places where we can land IF we go there . The moon will be basically China’s by the time we go .

We need the moon to get to Mars and China is already there.

So yes we should panic one way or the other we will be in full panic mode , bank it .

We’re just ignoring and kicking the can down till it’s to late.

We panicked when Sputnik was flying over our heads.

Same PANIC will come brother watch PANIC is coming.

GOCANES
But we are supposed to be back to the moon by 2024. Are we going to have a battle on the surface of the moon? As of right now, I don't think there is a way to bring enough minerals back from the moon to make it worth it. The payloads that you would bring back compared to the cost to get there and bring those payloads back are way off.

Advertisement
But we are supposed to be back to the moon by 2024. Are we going to have a battle on the surface of the moon? As of right now, I don't think there is a way to bring enough minerals back from the moon to make it worth it. The payloads that you would bring back compared to the cost to get there and bring those payloads back are way off.
All I know is they are there robotically , now the dark side is where’s all kinds of mysterious activity.
Nothing in the bright side to be seen, when we do go it will be interesting when we knock on the door .

We should have never stopped our space explorations .

Soon the space station will be history no nation wants to share anymore especially China they way ahead of the game.

When we let politicians run or get involved we FAIL.
We been the moon to go to Mars

That’s true now, but what about 100 or 200 years from now.

The Chinese government is playing the long game.

I for one happen to have a vested interest in what kind of world my descendants will live in, and I pray it’s not one dominated by China. And if you don’t think it’s headed there, you haven’t been paying attention.

That’s true now, but what about 100 or 200 years from now.

The Chinese government is playing the long game.

I for one happen to have a vested interest in what kind of world my descendants will live in, and I pray it’s not one dominated by China. And if you don’t think it’s headed there, you haven’t been paying attention.
I understand that reasoning, but also they would have to stand up to half the world to stake any claim to the moon itself. There is a space treaty (which China is part of) that I would think all the other countries would help in keeping it from happening.

The treaty basically says no military actions allowed by the countries and peaceful exploration. If they would stake claim to the moon, the rest of the world would easily stop them from completing anything of any real substance.

Just my opinion and maybe I just don’t know enough about what it would take to place a manufacturing plant on a celestial body.

I understand that reasoning, but also they would have to stand up to half the world to stake any claim to the moon itself. There is a space treaty (which China is part of) that I would think all the other countries would help in keeping it from happening.

The treaty basically says no military actions allowed by the countries and peaceful exploration. If they would stake claim to the moon, the rest of the world would easily stop them from completing anything of any real substance.

Just my opinion and maybe I just don’t know enough about what it would take to place a manufacturing plant on a celestial body.

Do you think China cares about treaties? They brazenly steel our intellectual property, with no repercussions. They’re basically the worlds biggest fūcking thieves, and nobody does anything.

I mean you are aware of how much IP they’ve stolen aren’t you? It’s what they do.

Advertisement
Do you think China cares about treaties? They brazenly steel our intellectual property, with no repercussions. They’re basically the worlds biggest fūcking thieves, and nobody does anything.

I mean you are aware of how much IP they’ve stolen aren’t you? It’s what they do.
I do understand what they do, but does that compare to taking the moon?

Not trying to get into any arguments, but I can’t wrap my mind around taking the moon and the world sitting back and letting it happen.

Not trying to get into any arguments, but I can’t wrap my mind around taking the moon and the world sitting back and letting it happen.

No I’m not in an argumentative mood, I’m just stating what I believe to be true. I mean who knows if we’ll ever find any actual economic utility from the moon, and if we do it might not be for 100 years or more. Who knows. My entire point is don’t take anything for granted with these guys. Their goal is world domination.

I’ll bet nobody could wrap their minds around Hltler attempting and almost succeeding in wiping out an entire people while taking over the Western world in the 30s and 40s, and Stalin doing what he did in the 30s 40s and 50s, but it happened nonetheless.

Right now, nobody does anything about them and they’re despicable behavior towards the Uyghurs, as a matter of fact the NBA celebrates China and the rest of the world, at least most of it, chooses to ignore their human rights violations.

What makes you think, unless we get smart, that they’re gonna be stopped in whatever they want to do. Nobody’s doing anything now.

Biden will gladly give the moon to them if they agree to use the correct pronouns for our trans-athletes.

Sounds like a great reason for the military to expand their discretionary slush fund.

Advertisement

A friend of mine is an engineer and set up production lines in Chinese factories for American companies. His advice to minimize IP theft was to own the factory and ignore them stealing it for the Chinese market because that's all they care about.

Last edited:
One thing Trump was proactive and nipped things off at the pass waiting for it.

Trump is a realist and will only use smoke and mirrors against enemies of this country foreign or domestic.

That why Trump started the Space Force he sees a battle coming storm clouds are building either from this world or other worlds.

He’s not one yo stick his head in the sand when defending this country.

Americans 1st above all nations

GOCANES

Advertisement
The whole China trying to take over the world story is very concerning to me, but I would never say that out loud because I dont want to be called a racist and xenophobic.

The whole China trying to take over the world story is very concerning to me, but I would never say that out loud because I dont want to be called a racist and xenophobic.
Or find your way onto Xi's list.

China is part of the carbon emissions whatever you call it I guess and has tripled there carbon foot prints.

China will and does bobble head and will sign anything you want .
They probably own 3/4 of this country, they frankly have the Cane image “ they don’t give a hoot “ just WIN and that they are doing.

Eating up they ocean close to Taiwan they’ll even make there own Islands and landing strips with the idea of “ what are you an can you do about it “ here give us something to sign then we’ll burn it.

China goal is global domination PERIOD with cohort Russia.

Sanction them they don’t care .

Till you “ Trump “them with more power they’ll continue to “ take two steps forward and one back “ all ways attacking moving forward.

If we allow China to gain global power we’ll a be Biden and AOC Squad slaves to a NEW WORLD ORDER “ THE GREAT RESET” I tried to share in earlier post.

Now look at us where are we MOVING forward???

GOCANES

Last edited:
Now China has higher elevation on this world from the Moon secretly launching building.

They don’t care if hundreds die in getting the Moons territory just dominate that’s the goal at all cost.

As we go to Saudia and beg for oil that we already have, plus we tell the world Putin is choking us on the world stage.

Let me ask you all are we fighting our enemies from s higher elevation are we begging for oil are we at our weakest we been with our military having to go WOKE?

Is Russia, China, Korea, Cuba are they worried about WOKE , COVID and CRT tearing down there history foot prints .

Or are we tearing our history apart and country?

Stop and think ??

Our enemies just feed as we submit

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back