Chiefs O cheat sheet

MizCane

Senior
Figured we could take a look at someone on Twitter explains about their O

1700020677538.png
1700020677538.png

Advertisement
I read this and then I’m reminded our guys can’t even line up correctly in 40 seconds and we’re constantly calling timeouts because we don’t know our assignments so nah…

Give me an air raid with 5 plays max and I’m good.

Actually wasn’t there an OC a few tears back that didn’t even have a playbook? That’s the **** we need.

I read this and then I’m reminded our guys can’t even line up correctly in 40 seconds and we’re constantly calling timeouts because we don’t know our assignments so nah…

Actually wasn’t there an OC a few tears back that didn’t even have a playbook? That’s the **** we need.
Paul Johnson.

We currently have this and its not working lol

We dont need to be as sophisticated as andy reid to be more creative

not for nothing but i think we should get a QB that can actually throw the ball over 13 yds without having a panic attack before we crack open the Pat Mahomes playbook

Advertisement
Mahomes makes a lot of this possible. Been to practices and he's just as good then.

Advertisement
Back