Chicken Little syndrome

I get the No D anger. But that's for the main board, not the recruiting board.

In recruiting, this class is as good as we've had in the last 10 years, roughly equalivalent to the 2008 class. But unlike that class, it comes on top of a great 2012 haul, and a small but high-hit ratio from 2013, and again, the overall team has more symmetry. Of course I am ****ed we lost on M Thomas, Collins and Bostwick last year, and Lane, Rudolph and Cook this year. But there is a crapload of A players in this class and last.

And is anyone really upset about losing Tucker or Bethel? Did we really "lose" them?

Advertisement
I get the No D anger. But that's for the main board, not the recruiting board.

In recruiting, this class is as good as we've had in the last 10 years, roughly equalivalent to the 2008 class. But unlike that class, it comes on top of a great 2012 haul, and a small but high-hit ratio from 2013, and again, the overall team has more symmetry. Of course I am ****ed we lost on M Thomas, Collins and Bostwick last year, and Lane, Rudolph and Cook this year. But there is a crapload of A players in this class and last.

And is anyone really upset about losing Tucker or Bethel? Did we really "lose" them?

I have a hard time separating the two, I just do not have much faith in the staff. This class is solid, but when you think of what this class could have been, it is disappointing.

Look at D Money's list from Dade and Broward and look at all the studs we missed on. Add that to everything else and people are frustrated.

Because this is Miami. We aren't content with getting 3/4 elite guys. We want a class full of them. And we need a class full of them to compete with FSU

we never got talent that was considered "elite" coming in relative to FSU, UF etc.. They just ended up being "elite" going out. And thats all that matters.

Advertisement
Back