Chicago will be crazy this weekend

Advertisement
I lived in Chicago for 4 years. Never had any problems. My wife took the red line to downtown for work every single day, and never had any problems. I hated the weather, and I ******* hate the Cubs, but other than that, great city.

images

Advertisement
Lol. Chicago is crazy EVERY weekend.

What are they up to, 600 murders now?

You're obviously basing your opinion without even traveling to the city. Chicago is one of the best city's in the nation.

I'll be partying around Wrigley Friday night. Can't wait!

Chicago, IMO, is one of the best city's IN THE WORLD!

Love that place.

But the stats are what the stats are my friend. Unless, you just want to ignore what happens in the ghetto.

No where else I'd rather live from May through October. The rest of the year, I'm focused on leaving!

You're obviously basing your opinion without even traveling to the city. Chicago is one of the best city's in the nation.

LMFAO

Schictago is a ******* diaper fire. It has been since I lived there in the early 90's.

What major cities have you lived in?

Pretty sure Chicago has changed a bit since the early 90s.

Been in South Florida my whole life, most of it in Miami. In the 80's it was the murder capital of the world, but for me it was greatest place anywhere. I was making a fortune, Canes were rocking and rollings, hot chicks everywhere for the taking, it was a dream. I heard rumors about troubles and discontent, but you know some people are just never happy. Wait, I was young and rich with hot chicks all around -- forget what I said probably would have been happy anywhere.

Advertisement

LMFAO

Schictago is a ******* diaper fire. It has been since I lived there in the early 90's.

What major cities have you lived in?

Pretty sure Chicago has changed a bit since the early 90s.

Go check the bodybag stats.
It's the same.

Advertisement
Back