Chevin Calloway 2017 CB from Dallas

JayCane20

Seasoned Vet
Premium
Recently decommited from Iowa and is an under armor AA. I haven't heard anything about the kid being interested in Miami but a friend of mine that coaches in the area says the Canes are a player for him. Apparently Kool is familiar with his HS coach or something along those lines and he's actually been in contact with Rumph. Just something to watch.

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] is there anything here? I know nothing about the kid I just talk recruiting with my buddy every now and then and he asked if I knew anything about him and the possibility of Miami

He said Arkansas may be the favorite right now but Miami is a school he's interested in and has a chance to get a visit and make a run going into signing day

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We should be on every corner with any talent whether it's a 2017 kid or a JUCO kid.
Impossible,you target who you want based on your team,its upcoming needs,the academic level needed to get into
your school,style of offense and defense you run.And then you first see what available locally unless your ND.Targeting all
of ESPN 300,would be such a waste,you would end up like G.......n,almost nothing.

Advertisement
Back