Cheezit Tix

dudenate

[]__[] []\/[]
If I'm at $45/$50...is that a reasonable price range? What might be the best secondary market for tix? Any advice is appreciated.

Advertisement
Paid $75 for the Russel Athletic Bowl tickets back in 2016. Sounds reasonable.

Absolutely hate games in Orlando. Did not have a good experience in 2016 or at the UF game and I don’t recommend it. Parking sucks, traffic sucks, stadium sucks, Ubering there sucks.

20b954e2a934b602103678cc8c66e871.gif

Absolutely hate games in Orlando. Did not have a good experience in 2016 or at the UF game and I don’t recommend it. Parking sucks, traffic sucks, stadium sucks, Ubering there sucks.

Yeah-sounds about right for the Russell tix. I actually was given some for that one.
And agreed-The citrus bowl isn’t the greatest- but it’s ok. I live about 20 mins away-so getting there isn’t too hard for me.

Yeah-sounds about right for the Russell tix. I actually was given some for that one.
And agreed-The citrus bowl isn’t the greatest- but it’s ok. I live about 20 mins away-so getting there isn’t too hard for me.
Then you should be good. $45 is what my cousin just told me they’ll go for straight from the school or the camping world ticket office. Likely more expensive on the secondary market

Advertisement

Agreed. UF game in Orlando is my last game at that ****hole of a stadium.

If lipstick on a pig were a stadium. It would be Camping World. One of if not the worst big stadiums in the country.

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Cheez-it bowl link took me to TicketMaster where it was $56 for the cheapest, and bad seats ($66 with fee). And had to buy2 (i wanted (still want) one.)

Im south of Tally went to Camping World for WVA was pretty decent... even the Uber ride.

Advertisement

Should be plenty of parking this time.

Parking, traffic, and Uber/Lyft issues should be much reduced given the small number of tickets.

Advertisement
just clicked on my link emailed to me and anything on Canes side was super limited and everything was $350+ but the entire OK state side seemed shaded in blue, meaning tickets in every section.

I haven't really had any better or worse experiences at Camping World. It's pretty standard level clusterfvck during packed games as I experience anywhere else. I have seen endless people on twitter saying they'd never go back to this stadium though.

Is there any stadiums where Ubering or traffic is amazing? I've yet to really see it

Advertisement
Back