Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Pope and Wiggins are the worst display of Pretend wide receivers i have ever seen. Good gawd man. Whoever allowed those Bums to stay on the field should be tar and feathered.
They should be cut. I hate to put a loss on a kid or 2 but those 2 bums cost us this game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree it was on 3rd down

Can’t take that chance short of the sticks on 4th with the game on the line.

You have to give yourself a chance

Don't hate that screen. Without the ankle tackle it might've be housed.

We had two drive for 3 with them on the ropes and Lashlee **** the bed

I know the talent is like the past but the coaches lost this game. They did put the best players on the field and they did utilize the talent they had effectively. This is on the coaches.
iTs On ThE CoAChes. Gtfoh. A combined 21 yards and multiple drops is on what coach? The coach that coaches Harley Brevin and Mallory or the one that coaches pope and Wiggins. Only coach it’s on is southridge head coach.

Attachments

• 0A0050CC-839A-4E2E-9F90-97AFAB60BCB9.jpeg
    0A0050CC-839A-4E2E-9F90-97AFAB60BCB9.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 27
Advertisement
Everybody firing Lashlee, whom called a good game to get us all the points, not to mention all the dropped passes -
Ya’ll f**** stupid!!!
Who rotates the WR’s? Him? Likens? It’s been all year of the same 3 guys. Pope and Wiggins are the worst WR’s to come through here. Lashlee calls a TE reverse? A screen on 4th and 9....

Advertisement
Play calling sucks big time during crunch time. Congrats to Nkosi who played GREAT. Pope and Wiggins should have NOT have their scholarships renewed. POPE and WIGGINS ARE GAME CHANGERS FOR THE OTHER TEAM. MANNY NEEDS TO BE FIRED NOW. It is his decision to play those two along with putting Harley as a punt returner which he has no business being back there. This game was a complete disaster from penalties, lack of execution, horrific play calling at times, poor clock management, and MANNY not able to sit down receivers who can't catch the football. PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME IT WAS A SUCCESSFUL SEASON. We have a high school coach at a major university. This guy is a lame duck and MANNY SUCKS!

WR lost this game. I’m not sure Wiggins has thumbs. Pope drops the game winner and Harley muffs a punt. Oh yeah, the refs sucked too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back