Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Qb who’s been pedestrian all season, best player not playing, best wide receiver opts out mid game, insert guy with 1 catch all season, sounds like a recipe for a loss 99.9 percent of the time. Guess what team is the 0.01

Advertisement
They didn't give up but...

Those receivers didnt help kosi. You have to MAKE PLAYS. Down a King, down on the scoreboard, SOMEBODY HAS TO STEP UP.

No reason for Miami to lose that game. Defense, drops, **** play calls, turnovers, penalties. And their best player was out.
The officiating screwed us over and over, and we still should have won. Just a disgusting loss. The drops were just unreal. Why the **** isn't Mallory targeted more than 3-4 times a game?

You cant can’t throw that short of the sticks. I’ll disagree with y’all on that.

yeah they was blitzing heavy. But you gotta have something else in the stable.

Advertisement
I don’t understand how we keep trotting out Pope and Wiggins.... they failed this team tonight....
They are the best we got.. WR room is a MESS.. Been saying we need multiple transfers last few weeks.. I will take Buffalo #2 again sight unseen and his backup

Advertisement
We are a long way away.
Season is over manny is on the clock for the much anticipated defensive changes.
Lets see what he does. I suspect meaningless rearranging is what he will do but time will tell.

Advertisement
the 4th down play wasn't terrible. I won't say it was good. But it wasn't terrible. You know what is terrible? Having Wiggins and Pope playing this much after an entire season of them being terrible. Those 2 have a combined 60 catches, 737 yards, 5TDs. I'm 100% positive the freshman can easily replace that.

Credit to Harley, his hands were suspect at the start of the year and he went to work...I don’t really remember his hands being an issue the rest of the year. Pope and Wiggins hands have been rubbish all year and have regressed. Mentally weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back