Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
idgaf about the bowl games anymore. just the fact that we could've won or at least tied if it weren't for our trash receivers
DBs were fairly abysmal as well. Dude had 3 times as many TDs this game as he did catches for the year.

Advertisement
Starting WRs and Baker can not come back next year. If they do, Manny needs his walking papers, cause he ain’t winning anything worth a dam here.

Advertisement
I've been a watch and see guy for Manny. He's gotta go.... these kids are good enough to out-talent GD OKC.... but we get hammered on fundamentals. #done

Pope and Wiggins and Baker are so sub-par that there is no reason for any of them to be connected to UM football next year. To Pope and Wiggins, get your education. To Baker, there are lots of good high school jobs and maybe even a few position jobs at a lower tier school.

Advertisement
LOL. The OC that put up over 500+ yards and 34 points with a backup QB playing vast majority on the game after we were down 21-0. That's who this L is on?!? Ya'll are ******* retarded.

Games come down to clutch situations. This ain’t a elite defense we know that. Dude calls a 4th down screen. You can’t throw that short of the sticks on 4th down. This up there with the halfback in the snow pass.

don’t take it so literal obviously the defense was ***. That’s my favorite side of the ball to watch. They were garbage.

Payton has shown NOTHING. The fact you run Redding on the boundary on an inside screen is criminal.
the fact that they benched Pope on last play of the game tells me Manny will be fired after we go 5-7 or 6-6 next year.

Advertisement
Jordan, Pope and Wiggins were the difference tonight.... F Manny for keeping Pope/Wiggins in....
Jordan played well, the other two are disgraces and the coaches who trotted them out are disgraces too. Horrible player management.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back