Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Perry is better than King, I’m telling you. Whole different offense.

People don't wanna hear that but it's true, perry is a true quarterback that is sitting in there and reading the defense.

This is his first chance with a spread offensive coordinator so we don't really know what he can do.

Still not gonna make get off lashlee's back tho, running reverses with tight ends to the short side of the field? W/e lol

Advertisement
YEAH BABY!!!!!!! LETS GO CANES!!! LETS GO CANES!!! LETS GO CANES!!! LETS GO CANES!!! LETS GO CANES!!!

This next drive is a win win. We stop them we have a chance to win the game. If osu minus their best offensive players drops 40 on us Blake Baker and rumph are out the door and hopefully patke isn’t far behind.

Advertisement
Kosi has come in and done an outstanding job! He deserves the world for coming in prepared! I was Not interested in seeing him but he has held shiiiit down!

Big stones on the kid !!!

Advertisement
Hey, this is a win win. Defense gets the ball back, we get a chance to tie or win. They don’t, Baker is fired. Can’t be too mad at that fellas.

Advertisement
Finesse like the banner?
1609293345201.gif

People don't wanna hear that but it's true, perry is a true quarterback that is sitting in there and reading the defense.

This is his first chance with a spread offensive coordinator so we don't really know what he can do.

Still not gonna make get off lashlee's back tho, running reverses with tight ends to the short side of the field? W/e lol
Thank you! I agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back