Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I hope Lashlee has a change of heart. He is NO offensive wizard at all. He play calling is mediocre at best. Please take another job.

Advertisement
Couch getting abused!

That dude is an all star at talking shiit for the most basic of play on his part all while getting shredded. But then again, that’s the current state of Miami football.

Manny would rather high five and slap asses than he would hold the players accountable.

He’s a truly pathetic leader.

That might true, but he can hire Venables as DC and it's not going to improve the talent at LB or CB. This isn't a Richt thing, Diaz owned that D before and this is the result of his poor recruiting and and lack of player development.

King was the offense and covered up a ton of flaws. I just don't see how he wins more than 4 or 5 next year with Perry as the QB.
We are still much more talented than pretty much all the teams on our schedule.

Advertisement
I'm screaming hike the **** ball!!! You don't want to chance a booth review on close 4th down play. Lashlee has to be aware of that and just signal Perry to run the same play.

It's really a failure of Lashlee not to recognize the situation. Hope we dontget a review and a reversal.

5’7 160lb 3 star toasting our secondary
Imagine if Wallace decided to stay in the game.
Star ranking don’t tell the story. We playin 2 CBS all game with 7..OT u gonna support my Go fund me for bakers retirement home in Louisiana or nah?

funny-falling-105.gif

Advertisement
Perry is playing great, but he is vet. He needs to get that play off. He did not understand the moment, which is part of the reason he is not a power 5 QB.

Advertisement
We're always letting some random scrub tear us apart.
Baker is special needs. Dumb **** has the D crashing on RO’s against one of the most athletic QBs in the big 12 instead of letting the unproven stable of backs beat us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back