Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brinson will take somebody spot next year.

Wiggins or Pope. Guaranteed.
I dont see it.

The dude Cooney been coaching Pope and Wiggins crew since they were like 12. If they aint sit them this year...it aint happening. Mid season some of those freshman should of ate some of their reps.

They would have to be really exceptional early on. I think Brinson definately is.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami goes down 21-0, King scores to make it 21-13 but Clarks useless *** called for holding, King gets hurt, Cam gets hurt, Perry throws like a ******, Miami settles for 3.

Miami gets a 3 and out, Harley muffs a punt, Miami gets another stop, Wiggins drops a bomb that might have led to at least 3. Cool.....
you missed Couch dropping a pick

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dont see it.

The dude Cooney been coaching Pope and Wiggins crew since they were like 12. If they aint sit them this year...it aint happening. Mid season some of those freshman should of ate some of their reps.

If Pope and Wiggins start game 1 next year, then expect the exact same garbage and **** offense. I'm giving Lash / Likens a pass for now cuz they inherited these bums and didnt have the offseason to get the freshman ready but LOL if anyone thinks they will turn the corner as this point. They are the most MENTALLY SOFT receivers I've ever seen at UM. GTFO.

PLEASE TRANSFER YOU BUMS

I dont see it.

They would have to be really exceptional early on. I think Brinson definately is.
Especially when it was obvious that Smith and redding were better in the limited snaps we saw of them than either of those 2 ******* bums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back