Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
MenacingComposedColt-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
It’s like there’s this line where someone just smacks tf outta you when you get to the front, and I keep getting back in line for more. That’s what it’s like being a Miami fan. You know the results before hand but just keep getting in line for another slap to the face. God help me

Advertisement
From 2016 to present, this has been Diaz's defense so I"m sure Baker will take the fall for it, but he's not the root of the problem.
At the end of the day it's a flawed defence, but Diaz calls it much better than Baker. Baker has no idea what he's doing.

Diaz needs to realise that he's faked his way to the top. Time to ditch his defensive scheme and bring in an expert.

Advertisement
I’m so happy I got out of work late now I have no reason to watch this crap. Outside of Banda not one defensive staff member should keep their job.

And they slow played recruiting him lol. They cant evaluate cbs or lbs and thats for sure
It makes me so mad. They whiff on their cb targets EVERY year, then circle back to the small corners who can actually play but they always move on. Then we get stuck with some small and gangly kid who can't cover or tackle (which is what they say they want).

The DC from Michigan ran MAN all day.... So if players got beat, it's on the players. That's what we need! We too retarded to play zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back