Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We look like a high school JV team defense out there. It's not even effort, the guys are just way out of position. On the last 2-3 plays the OSU receivers were wide open even before the ball was snapped. This is unreal!!!

this has been a thing at Miami for **** near a decade. I hate seeing dudes wide open pre-snap and that’s always where the oppposing QB goes lol

QBs should fear having to throw the ball quickly on us because it might get picked.

instead they have an eternity to throw

Advertisement
It is tough to be a Cane’s fan. I’m going back to Netflix and watching the subtitled La Nina, its a better product. F*** Special Teams return team they can’t execute a return without a Block in the back.

Advertisement
We better stop running a hurry up on Offense or Okie state is going to put up 80 .. need to run the ball and kill some clock

Advertisement
Advertisement
So....thus far we've seen Miami run King when OKSt is begging us up middle. Manny and his defense not cover anyone pre or post snap and everyone except Couch and Davis not care...I believe this is grounds for us to fire everyone. Lashlee included because this game plan has been horrendous too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back