Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Manny is indeed firing Baker after the bowl game like many expect then he's making the same mistake he did with Enos; why allow them to coach the bowl game because you know he's going to have a ****** game plan and will mail it in?

Manny is personal friends with Baker. Prob trying to get him another job so he doesnt have to "fire" him

I'm seeing too much of 52 and 53 on defense. Also why is couch celebrating a pass that went through his hands?

UNC boat raced us in the first half & Diaz didn't call a TO until under a minute left in the 2nd quarter. Okie State is doing the same and still no TO. At some point doesn't Diaz think to call a TO and light into them?

It wouldn't change the outcome, but it's just such bad coaching.

Advertisement
Again, I would like to apologize to every CIS poster who said "Miami always starts slow off of bye weeks". I always disagreed with you. I repent of my sins and wickedness. Please accept my forgiveness. MODS pin this post please so everyone can see it. I deserve shame. I deserve to be publicly berated and humiliated.

Advertisement
Maaaan and y'all wonder why kids don't want to play for these hoes? I'll be **** if I would send my kid to some bullsh!t like this.

Advertisement
King opting back out like....

The Simpsons Reaction GIF
Lmao!

Let’s see how many others opt out during the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back