Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Williams 2x and kitchens need to play a lot next year, those safeties have regressed a lot... doesn’t help to have no corners either. Basically if we don’t get to the qb we’re torched
Another L coming up, I see. Anyone surprised? What a **** show this program has become!🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Advertisement
Diaz has to be smart enough to understand this is his career. No way he can keep Baker and Rumph.

I gotta tell ya, I think this is it for him. Without King, Miami might win 4 games next year. He'll have ended his first season with a loss to FIU and getting shutout by LA Tech, his second season with getting blown out by UNC and Ok St, then a 4 win season next year. I'm sad to say I think this game marks the beginning of the end for Diaz.

OSU’s defense was dog **** all season. We of course make them look like world beaters

Advertisement
finally a fair catch on a kickoff - it's only been a whole season starting on less than the 25...

Advertisement
The UM secondary has the be the worst in the country. That you can blame on Manny Diaz. The slow start in this game has made it very hard on UM. You can also say the horrendous start is a TRADEMARK OF MANNY DIAZ AND HE SHOULD HAVE A PATENT ON THAT.

Advertisement
I gotta tell ya, I think this is it for him. Without King, Miami might win 4 games next year. He'll have ended his first season with a loss to FIU and getting shutout by LA Tech, his second season with getting blown out by UNC and Ok St, then a 4 win season next year. I'm sad to say I think this game marks the beginning of the end for Diaz.

the one thing he hasn't been is stubborn. id be shocked if he kept anyone the D staff after tonight

Williams 2x and kitchens need to play a lot next year, those safeties have regressed a lot... doesn’t help to have no corners either. Basically if we don’t get to the qb we’re torched
We need new and good coaches first or those guys will regress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back