Chauncey Gardner update

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Overrated, kid talks his way up the rankings by talking mad trash at camps, he is not a natural DB. He has nice track speed but he doesn't have hips and footwork to be a good db, Byrd and Jackson are a lot better. Nothing to see here.

Advertisement
Overrated, kid talks his way up the rankings by talking mad trash at camps, he is not a natural DB. He has nice track speed but he doesn't have hips and footwork to be a good db, Byrd and Jackson are a lot better. Nothing to see here.

He's getting all those big offers because he trash talks?

Watch his film or watch him up close and personal and you tell me what you think

Watch his film or watch him up close and personal and you tell me what you think

Urban Meyer, Les Miles, Jimbo Fisher and others were quoted...
"That kid talks mad ****....offer him"

Advertisement
**** this young man is fast!

Results from Florida High School Track and Field State Finals 2015
http://www.mynews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/sports/article.html/content/news/articles/bhsn/2015/5/1/fhsaa_track_field_ch.html

Cocoa junior (2016 DB) Chauncey Gardner also made a splash winning both the 100-meter (10.38) and 200-meter dashes (20.12) in his first appearance on the state stage

Fla State Track Meet Final stats for 2015
http://www.fhsaa.org/node/17677

**** I am hoping UM can get Chauncey Gardner to flip back to Miami by the time 2016 NSD is finished.

Go Canes

How many more de/re commitments we gonna see from this guy?

touchdown-celebration-fail.gif

Advertisement
Back