Chauncey gardner 2016

Advertisement
kid's a beast we need him.

make this 2016 class so dominant it'd be silly to leave. Stars from top to bottom. Who's gonna leave to go to a different school when there are 15 other top players committed?

Advertisement
Well theres a coaching change at his school hes committed to, so i can see him decommitting but i can see him going back, kinda like ricardo louis

Mullen, Saivion Smith and Chauncey Gardner. Lord, have mercy if we could pull that. Too bad this is Al Golden

Advertisement
I've always thought that Gardner could possibly flip back. Reason being, the tremendous upward trend that is the 2016 class and he see's the potential that class has and probably will want to join it. Never left him out of the question as other people had just written him off.

Gardner would be a huge get, I remember people getting salty when he decommited. I want that kid. You figure if he's a corner or safety when he gets here but that kid is a must get.

Not only landing Gardner would be HUGE. It would give us a very good shot at his stud 2017 ATH teammate Bruce Judson.

Mullen was explained as being a kid that would seriously consider being a Cane pending our DC situation. Our D has been trending up so it will only help from here on it the better we do and as D'Onofrio does.

Despite what anyone says, I don't see Mullen and his 2016 teammates Young and Victor all going to the same school. Their interests all seem to be in different places, odd but true.

Smith another one we must get, the IMG connection only helps us here. Its a BIG 3(The U, UF, FSU) battle in the state for Smith. The IMG Pipeline only helps here.

Give me a DB class in 2016 of

CB: Trayvon Mullen, Saivion Smith, Dontye Carriere-Williams

CB/S: Chauncey Gardner

S: Jamel Cook, Cedrick Wright

and I'll cream my pants. This 2016 class is on the up, just please continue!

Last edited:
Notice how our defense has looked better and we are starting to trend upwards for some kids that were on the fence with us

Last edited:
I've always thought that Gardner could possibly flip back. Reason being, the tremendous upward trend that is the 2016 class and he see's the potential that class has and probably will want to join it. Never left him out of the question as other people had just written him off.

Gardner would be a huge get, I remember people getting salty when he decommited. I want that kid. You figure if he's a corner or safety when he gets here but that kid is a must get.

Not only landing Gardner would be HUGE. It would give us a very good shot at his stud 2017 ATH teammate Bruce Judson.

Mullen was explained as being a kid that would seriously consider being a Cane pending our DC situation. Our D has been trending up so it will only help from here on it the better we do and as D'Onofrio does.

Despite what anyone says, I don't see Mullen and his 2016 teammates Young and Victor all going to the same school. Their interests all seem to be in different places, odd but true.

Smith another one we must get, the IMG connection only helps us here. Its a BIG 3(The U, UF, FSU) battle in the state for Smith. The IMG Pipeline only helps here.

I like smith also but I'll take him or Mullen, no way we get both. FSU has a strong pipeline to IMG also which worries me with smith. Cook is a stud I hope we can get him

I like smith also but I'll take him or Mullen, no way we get both. FSU has a strong pipeline to IMG also which worries me with smith. Cook is a stud I hope we can get him

I hope the staff also tries to flip tyler byrd, kid is a beast whose name rarely gets brought up on this board. Byrd, Mullen, and Smith would be an incredible haul.

Advertisement

I hope the staff also tries to flip tyler byrd, kid is a beast whose name rarely gets brought up on this board. Byrd, Mullen, and Smith would be an incredible haul.
I love Byrd versatility man but he's been committed to UF for almost 2 years now. Would love to pry him off the gators.

And as for Mullen and Smith. IF WE CAN get both. We should take both. Both are ******* studs, fast and great size at the corner position. Both are early impact type of players, they would play early just about anywhere.

Advertisement
Back