Chatfield speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.

mianjomar

Junior
I'm not a recruiting expert by any means. I listen to insiders but mainly try to read signs. I thought it was significant that Chatfield took his official two weeks ago instead of going with his teammates this weekend. I think it's also significant that he's not visiting anywhere this final weekend. There's always the public explanation but in my opinion he's committed somewhere. Either Miami pressed him to make a decision early and got it or he's a Gator. The early warning is that if he's Miami he will be on Campus with his teammates.
This weekend. If he's not on campus this weekend he's not coming. We should consider that it was Miami that moved on. I say this because Of all of the DL activityin these last few weeksI would not be surprised to see two late commitments in addition to Nesta. Just thinking likeall of you.

Advertisement
Didn’t the staff move up his OV after they visited him at his school?

We haven't targeted any other defensive ends though, I'd wait and see if he comes today before Worrying about out what he's doing.

This certainly couldn't have gone into any of the "AH4" threads.

"Off to the pit of misery you go".

He’s already gave an official to Miami, he had said earlier in the week that he and his family had something planned this weekend already but that it’s a possibility he shows up .

Advertisement
I kinda feel the same if he was excited about all 4 off them being and playing together he would be there I think. Even if it is a UV so it don't look good for us with him

All you self-important pricks need to stop making new threads. Not one person gives a single **** how you feel about this situation.

Advertisement
I'm not a recruiting expert by any means. I listen to insiders but mainly try to read signs. I thought it was significant that Chatfield took his official two weeks ago instead of going with his teammates this weekend. I think it's also significant that he's not visiting anywhere this final weekend. There's always the public explanation but in my opinion he's committed somewhere. Either Miami pressed him to make a decision early and got it or he's a Gator. The early warning is that if he's Miami he will be on Campus with his teammates.
This weekend. If he's not on campus this weekend he's not coming. We should consider that it was Miami that moved on. I say this because Of all of the DL activityin these last few weeksI would not be surprised to see two late commitments in addition to Nesta. Just thinking likeall of you.

This is all nonsense, rumor, and guessing.

Feb 7th.

I believe he requested his ov be when it was bc he wanted his family on the visit

I does have the odd man out vibe like the other 3 are going to Miami and he is headed elsewhere but that's just what it looks like, reality is probably just schedule and we are reading too much into it

Advertisement
It's literally 4 days left. Some of yall need to find some busy work.. Find a hole to crawl into for 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back