Chase Smith Commits

Advertisement
Really want one to stay. Having a seasoned guy paired up with the young studs would be deadly.

So fun to study and talk about a kid for this long and then see him finally pop.
I think Gurvan stays and bubba leaves

Last edited:
spank carls jr GIF

Advertisement
Another versatile guy with room to grow. Anybody else notice the theme of rangy, linebacker/safety types we’ve been grabbing? With more and more teams running no huddle offenses, defenses can’t substitute as much. You need to be able to shift from run defense to pass defense without having to sub guys in and out

Another versatile guy with room to grow. Anybody else notice the theme of rangy, linebacker/safety types we’ve been grabbing? With more and more teams running no huddle offenses, defenses can’t substitute as much. You need to be able to shift from run defense to pass defense without having to sub guys in and out

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Great pickup I didn’t even who this guy was I haven’t been following recruiting as much this year but we’re building a special defense guys.

Advertisement
If you gotta say no offense (or not a dig), it’s offensive.

And yes he has. He shouldn’t even entertain your garbage statement.
So asking a question when you really don’t know the answer makes the post garbage and the deity being asked shouldn’t dignify the question with a response? You are beyond soft.
Thankfully @Liberty City El answered the question, very throughly in fact and educated me as a poster on where he stands. Thanks LCE

If I'm Baker I'm scheming up a sub package for next year to have Chase Smith, James Williams, Avery Huff, Sam Brooks, Keontra Smith, Jalen Harrell & Kamren Kinchens all on the field at the same time.

We low key got like 3 Freakish Isaiah Simmons style athletes in terms of length, quick-twitch & explosiveness.

Absolutely insane man...
EL I’m riding with you 9.5/10..... but imo lol This might be your worst take.... ain’t no way in **** 3 freshman dbs should be on the field next szn. Or ever lol like fam you know every FR has to get adjusted to college and you like 3 to make immediate impact enough to scheme around them?

Also not going to lie I’m not seeing what y’all seeing in chase smith.... he looks ok at wr because he knows how to high point the ball ...and the teams he’s playing look very subpar. Safety looks okay tape reminds me of of James Williams a bit he’s just not as athletic as Williams. Can see him playing Lb tho but still don’t see a play now guy with him. Looks more year 2-3 type of guy and that’s okay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back