Chase Smith Commits

Advertisement
Ends weak af lol. I hope we get a grad transfer.
samuel l. jackson who the fuck is this asshole GIF by hero0fwar

So let me see if I understand this. Guys like Liberty City El, who have actually seen the kid play in person, have great things to say...but a slump-shouldered sad-sack such as yourself, who won't watch video until a kid commits, isn't "blown away" by the film.

I really don't know who to trust in this situation....
I don’t know the answer to this honest question. Has @Liberty City El ever said a commit isn’t Miami caliber? LCE is a great poster, it’s not a dig just a question.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I keep hearing talk about elite athlete - can someone post specifics? Don't see much T&F stuff outside of a good high jump.

Leave him at LB. Please! No striker. Just LB! His frame looks like he can get up to 230s.
Why not?? A striker is just a box safety... Which is pretty much just a lb that can cover... It's pretty much the perfect position for him with his size and speed. Just use him how Clemson used Simmons.

Advertisement
I don’t know the answer to this honest question. Has @Liberty City El ever said a commit isn’t Miami caliber? LCE is a great poster, it’s not a dig just a question.
All the **** time.

Amari Daniels will be one in this class, same with Tyler Johnson & I wasn't crazy about Daz Worsham in the 2020 class & Marquezz Ezzard in the 2019 class either.

When Diamonte Howard was committed I was saying he wasn't Miami caliber from the jump, when we had Artur Sitkowski committed I was heavily saying we needed to drop him.

****, I'm probably one of the few on the board that's not crazy about Savion Collins, I think he has great physical upside but I really question his work ethic & how hard of a worker he'll be.

And I never felt Herbert should've been an OT, I always thought he should've been moved to Guard, idk why he hasn't.

All I do is give my opinion & call it as I see it, but I never say shìt I don't believe or push any narrative that's not true to what I feel. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, I don't ever tell anyone what they should or should not think. You all have your own eyes & brain & are free to use it as you so please.

Look at you guys. You guys are an absolute trip. Other members of this board outside of those can’t comment on film? Do I need to pay extra to comment on a kids tape? Football Board yet we can’t comment on film. Crazy

Fragile and salty.

Advertisement
Not true. @Liberty City El definitely has had his reservations about a number of kids. Now, he may not go and blast a kid but he won’t shy away from telling you how he feels about them neither.

I see more Isiah Simmons in him then James Williams.

I'd actually want to see this kid get up to 225lbs as a RS Soph and play him at TE. Kid would bring heat to blocking and guy attacks the ball doesn't wait for it. As an Offensive coach that's where id put him.

As a defensive coach, I can see this guy playing Will, the scheming you can do with that athleticism is awesome.
VS a 3x1 set, you can have the Boundary corner play high and he can cover flats and just sniff the box at a 70 position, and he'd get the edged, but also can take care of the slant/hooks and maybe even fast enough for the WR hitch.

Maybe @Liberty City El and @DMoney, can give me their take on this, if their eyes line up wiht mine.

Favourite part of football is projecting guys and this guys drips with fun as a coach, cause there too many positions he can play haha
High-level athleticism and he should fill out nicely with that wiry physique.

Last edited:
Look at you guys. You guys are an absolute trip. Other members of this board outside of those can’t comment on film? Do I need to pay extra to comment on a kids tape? Football Board yet we can’t comment on film. Crazy
I don't think you get it. This is a commitment thread. Let people be excited.

Stefan usually follows up with an article that describes where he sees him fitting in football wise. That's where it appropriate to comment on what you see film wise.

Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Back