Chase Smith Commits

Advertisement
So many different athletes in this class!!!

step brothers bedroom GIF

Advertisement
I commented on the film because everyone has been enamored with this prospect from the get go. I hadn’t watched his film until today. It didn’t blow me away like I had expectations it would. You motha****as really crack me up on here. If it isnt sunshine and rainbows it’s not allowed

So let me see if I understand this. Guys like Liberty City El, who have actually seen the kid play in person, have great things to say...but a slump-shouldered sad-sack such as yourself, who won't watch video until a kid commits, isn't "blown away" by the film.

I really don't know who to trust in this situation....

you either think everything is the greatest ever or you are branded a hating asshoole. people lack the ability to have a discussion. they only want to see people echo their excitement.

Here's an idea, why don't you let people be excited on the commitment thread, and then you can go off and start all the criticism threads you like.

Advertisement
This Defense for 2021 is LOADED...

WDE - Jahfari Harvey/ Quentin Williams/ Thomas Davis
DT - Jade Silvera/ Jordan Miller/Jason Blissett/ Jalar Holley/ Savion Collins
DT - Jared Harrison-Hunte/ Leonard Taylor/Elijah Roberts/ Allan Haye
SDE - Chantz Williams/ Cameron Williams/ Jabari Ishmael

Mike LB - Bradley Jennings Jr/ Corey Flagg/ Patrick Joyner Jr/ Deshawn Troutman
Will LB - Sam Brooks/ Avery Huff/ Waynmon Steed/ Tirek Austin-Cave/ Tyler Johnson

Striker - Gilbert Frierson/ Keontra Smith/ Chase Smith

Field CB - Al Blades/ Christian Williams/ Markevious Brown (hopefully)
Nickel CB - Te'Cory Couch/ Marcus Clarke/ Tim Burns Jr
Boundary CB - DJ Ivey/ Isaiah Dunson/ Malik Curtis

FS - Avantae Williams/ Jalen Harrell/ Kamren Kinchens
SS - Amari Carter/ Brian Balom/ James Williams/ Keshawn Washington

(I assume Gurvan & Bubba leave after the season & Amari will come back, Idk if they will, that's just my guess).

We are going to have a Defense filled with aggressive quick-twitch athletes who are multi-purpose multi-use style players that can absolutely get after the ball.

Team Defensive speed is on an uptick, we got some high powered athletically gifted velociraptors & our depth will be as strong as any program in the ACC.
I think Gurvan stays and bubba leaves

So let me see if I understand this. Guys like Liberty City El, who have actually seen the kid play in person, have great things to say...but a slump-shouldered sad-sack such as yourself, who won't watch video until a kid commits, isn't "blown away" by the film.

I really don't know who to trust in this situation....
Look at you guys. You guys are an absolute trip. Other members of this board outside of those can’t comment on film? Do I need to pay extra to comment on a kids tape? Football Board yet we can’t comment on film. Crazy

Advertisement

Will LB - Sam Brooks/ Avery Huff/ Waynmon Steed/ Tirek Austin-Cave/ Tyler Johnson

(I assume Gurvan & Bubba leave after the season & Amari will come back, Idk if they will, that's just my guess).

We are going to have a Defense filled with aggressive quick-twitch athletes who are multi-purpose multi-use style players that can absolutely get after the ball.

Team Defensive speed is on an uptick, we got some high powered athletically gifted velociraptors & our depth will be as strong as any program in the ACC.
I actually think our defense will be more loaded.. guys like Phillips and Bubba even with this season wont have that much film. Unless they have a homerun season, which can very well happen I think they come back. I can see Gurvan being either way.

Advertisement
Do you guys see a striker on film? I’m having time seeing it. Great athlete though no question
I think it’s his best projection. He has the size and physicality to play the run but the flexibility and athleticism to cover. I’m actually encouraged that is where we pitched him and where he committed. I like the evals. We have Kinchens/Williams at safety with Chase at striker. That leaves a spot for Hood at Mike.

I think it’s a good evaluation and I continue to be encouraged with that stuff. This staff is putting things together.

Pretty crazy. There have been some high profile misses on d recruiting, but you have to look at what you do get instead of what you don’t. That d is loaded. They are getting plenty and it’s getting better year over year.

Advertisement
Back